Trying to Get Pregnant

~Waiting to O Wednesday~

Cycle/Month:

CD:

What are you doing this cycle?:

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves:

GTKY: Do you live in the country? City? Suburb? Which do you prefer and why? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: ~Waiting to O Wednesday~

• Cycle/Month: 4/5

CD: 11

What are you doing this cycle?: BBT, checking cm, opks, preseed, pnv, first cycle trying pomegranate juice and green tea. 

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: nope! Just want to see some crosshairs soon!

Here I asked this question and I really have no idea how I'm going to answer! ha! I currently live in the suburbs. I live in a more city atmosphere until I was 13 and then moved to the country. My DH is from the country so we kind of settled for a little bit of both. I like having access to everything close by, but we do not live right in the middle of it all. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • macj123macj123 member
    edited July 2013

Cycle/Month: 4/4

CD: 15

What are you doing this cycle?: Temping, PNV, Preseed, lots of water, and planning to use the 2 OPKs that I found under the sink

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: Hoping to see CHs soon.  I'm also hoping to see more CM this cycle.

We live in the suburb of a large metro city.  I love having access to the big city, but not being involved daily with the inconveniences of living in a large city.

ETA: HIO everyday during fertile window 

• Loading the player...
  • Cycle/month: 2
    CD: 9

What are you doing this cycle: drinking more water, trying to cut down on the caffeine. EOD sex and temping/charting

Chart stalks/rants/raves: nothing really

GTKY: ive lived in the suburb my entire life and I like it. DS is in a great school district so im happy.
    IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • Cycle/Month: 1/1 CD: 10 What are you doing this cycle?: OPKs, green tea, drinking lots of water, PNV Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: gave up on temping this cycle. I suck at it big time. GTKY: Do you live in the country? City? Suburb? Which do you prefer and why? I have always lived in the 'burbs. DH is from the UK and grew up in a tiny village in England. We bought a house in the suburbs 8 months ago. He loves the convenience of having stores and restaurants near by. He has said he never wants to move back to England, and will never live in the country again. I dream of moving to the country one day. I guess I'll have to settle on camping instead.
    Married June 2012
    DH: 31 Me: 30 dx PCOS 2001
    Surprise BFP 12/8/13 EDD 8/14/14
    Stroke: 3/15/14 dx expressive aphasia: had to relearn how to communicate
    Charlotte Joy Born 8/9/14

• flowerx2flowerx2 member
    edited July 2013
    Cycle/Month: 5/5 

CD: 19 

What are you doing this cycle?: the usual 

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: I'm leaving for vacation today and still waiting to O. We are staying with my sister so we will have to find time for some fun. Annoyed I now have to pack my opks and thermometer. 

GTKY: Do you live in the country? City? Suburb? Which do you prefer and why? I live in the suburbs. I really enjoy where I live. Everything I need is close by, but there isn't too much traffic. 

Edit: Spacing

DD #1 5.4.14  
    EDD #2 5.4.17

• Cycle/Month: 5/5

CD: 2

What are you doing this cycle?: The usual

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: Nope

GTKY: Do you live in the country? City? Suburb? Which do you prefer and why? I live in the city and I love it. I like being able to walk to everything that I need and there's always something to do.

• Cycle/Month: 3

CD: 14

What are you doing this cycle?: BBT, OPK, CM, B50

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: Just waiting for a +OPK, have to be getting close.

GTKY: Do you live in the country? City? Suburb? Which do you prefer and why? Country. I love it. It's very quiet and peaceful. Bonus: lots of acres with little neighbors!

• Cycle/Month: 6/5

CD: 12

What are you doing this cycle?: OPKs, EPO, preseed, Mucinex

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: I got an almost positive OPK this morning. I think it will be fully positive by tonight.

GTKY: Do you live in the country? City? Suburb? Which do you prefer and why? We live in the country. It is a bit too rural for me (I grew up in the suburbs) but DH loves it.

Charlotte June, Born May 29, 2014
  • Cycle/Month:20/17

CD:6

What are you doing this cycle?:anything and everything

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: none

I grew up in a small town my DH in a city. My first marriage I lived in the country, I hated it. No neighbors to far to town. Now Im not sure what you call it. We live outside a major city and the town is growing so fast we have everything so close to us but I'm in a rather large neighborhood but its quiet and were close enough to a large city to enjoy it when we want.
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Today is my birthday. And it is CD 1. I would also be starting my 2nd trimester this week if I didn't have a CP. I will be getting very drunk at my birthday dinner tonight.
    Me 31  <3  DH 34
    TTC #1 5/13 BFP #3 5/2/14 DD born 1/19/15
    NTNP #2 8/17 BFP 12/13/18 ED 8/21/19
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Cycle/Month:  13 / 13

CD:  3

What are you doing this cycle?:  Everything, and seeing an RE

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves:  Nothing

GTKY: Do you live in the country? City? Suburb? Which do you prefer and why?   City.  We don't love it, but it's where our life, and family and friends, are.  Pros and cons to moving a little more outside the city.  We'll see when we need to upgrade to a bigger home.
                                                  *********************SIGGY WARNING*************************
                                        May 14 Siggy                                             
    TTC #1 since June 2012.  DX: Unexplained Infertility.  Me: Hypothyroid
    3 Failed Femara + TI cycles and 4 Failed Injects + B2B IUI cycles
    Cycle 23: IVF#1 CoQ10 + Lupron + Puregon = BFP!!
    Beta #1: 199   Beta #2: 800+   It's TWINS!  EDD: Feb 19, 2015
    Team Purple!!!!
    L & E arrived early on January 5, 2015!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cycle/Month:3/3

CD:14

What are you doing this cycle?: Temping, OPKs, and charting

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves:Waiting to O and somehow my temp is in its own world... back and forth everyday.... Driving me crazy!!!! DH getting impatient for the actual O.. Not that we are waiting.. practice makes perfect right?

GTKY: Do you live in the country? Yes

City?No

Suburb?Yes

Which do you prefer and why? I prefer the Suburbs because there is a stronger sense of community and you know all of your neighbors! Kids (future) can play in the big yard while enjoying fresh air!

• Cycle/Month: 5

CD: 7 ooh exciting!

What are you doing this cycle?: Nothing too special. I decided to fly out to a conference ~2 days after the rest of my lab with the hopes of not being away my entire FW.

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: Any tips on keeping a friendly environment in my ute before O will be appreciated.

GTKY: Do you live in the country? City? Suburb? Which do you prefer and why? I live in a small city. But I'm close to both the country and city which suits me well.

• Cycle/Month: 5/5 charting, 5/11 trying

CD: 4

What are you doing this cycle?: opks, temping, charting, CBEFM, green tea, water, EPO, EOD sex, and anything else I can think of lol

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: I'll be glad when AF goes so I can stop feeling so low. I'm a little bummed we aren't pregnant yet, and since I stopped BFing have really been trying. I hope the CBEFM helps, some of my fellow Aug12 mamas highly recommend it.

GTKY: Do you live in the country? City? Suburb? Which do you prefer and why? We leave in a city I guess, but not super busy. Kinda suburbs. I love it. People are friendly, my daughter and I can walk to the park or the library. It's not super busy but there are people near by. Family is close too.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD: CD 14

What are you doing this cycle?: PNVs, temping, charting, TRYING to drink more water!

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: I'm nervous I'm going to O later than I thought.  H is only here until Sunday so we are going to make this weekend count!

GTKY: Do you live in the country? City? Suburb? Which do you prefer and why?  I guess you could call it a city.  There are around 300,000 so not a HUGE city.  H wants to move to the country someday, but I told him only when he stops traveling for work!  I agree about watching too many horror movies/Dateline/48 hours.

• EmilyA724EmilyA724 member
    edited July 2013
    Diordra said:

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: I got the CBE Advanced Digital OPK and it said to start using it today as my average cycle is 27 days. I'm now second guessing my decision to actually follow this as last cycle (my first charting) I O'd on CD 17 per FF & my temps and I don't think the 10 tests will end up being enough.. I've considered getting the Wondfo's that everyone here suggests, but I think do to my work schedule & environment testing 2x a day would be challenging.

I use wondfos and only test once a day until the line starts to get close to a positive and then I test twice a day. I also test with FMU even though it says not to because I can gauge the fade-in pattern that way and then test at around 5:00 for my 2nd time when my FMU gives me a darker line. I've been able to catch my surge for the past 4 cycles that I've used wondfos. Good luck!

Me 31  <3  DH 34
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cycle/Month: 3/3 TTCAL

What are you doing this cycle?: Temping til O, preseed if needed, and hoping

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: nada

GTKY: Do you live in the country? City? Suburb? Which do you prefer and why? City. I go back and forth on a daily basis. Sometimes I want to live in the city, other times I want to move out in the middle of nowhere! I think I need to make more money so I can have two homes :)

• Cycle/Month: 10/11

CD: 8

What are you doing this cycle?: temping, charting, OPKs, PNVs, metformin

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: no

GTKY: Do you live in the country? City? Suburb? Which do you prefer and why? I guess I'd consider this a city..but not really.  We are about 5 hours north of San Francisco, and about 1.5 from the Oregon boarder.  I absolutely hate it.  We have nothing here - except Redwoods and Hippies.  Even to shop you have to drive at least 3 hours unless you just want to buy at Target or Kohls.  DH and I are actively looking to move. Not necessarily need to be in a city, but a suburb would be just fine.  Close enough to major airports, things to do, and seasons is on my list of must haves.

Husband and Wife 2010
    DD 12.2010
    TTC #2 Since Aug 2012
    DX PCOS 7.25.13
    Started Metformin 7.2013
    DH SA results 6.19.14 - Too few normal sperm
    8.13.14 - SURPRISE BFP - EDD 3/30/14 Based on LMP
    MMC 9/24/14, D&C 9/25/14 13w3d, Measured at 7w4d

3.14.15 BFP #3 - EDD 11/11/15 based on LMP
  • Cycle/Month: 26

CD:5

What are you doing this cycle?: temping opks, eod starting CD 8 then ed 13,14,15

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves:

GTKY: Do you live in the country? City? Suburb? Which do you prefer and why?  I livein the city now, we just moved from the country and I miss it. I like have neighbors far enough away they can't see in my house and I enjoy having a big yard.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since May 2011-Me 26 DH 24
    BFP 7.01.2011 c/p @ 4wks3.2012 Metformin 500mg for irregular cycles
  • EmilyA724EmilyA724 member
    edited July 2013
    EmilyA724 said:
    Today is my birthday. And it is CD 1. I would also be starting my 2nd trimester this week if I didn't have a CP. I will be getting very drunk at my birthday dinner tonight.
    I'm so sorry. I hope you have a happy birthday, in spite of all that!
    Thanks! I plan on treating myself to a frappaccino during my lunch break so I've got some pretty big plans for the afternoon
    ETA: That quoted weird for some reason but that was @dorothyzbornak97
    Me 31  <3  DH 34
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • ky29ky29 member

Cycle/Month:  15 (2nd TTCAL)

CD:  17

What are you doing this cycle?:  opks & temping

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves:  hoping for the temp rise tomorrow!

GTKY:  Right now I live in a suburb, which is what I prefer.  We are close enough to the city, but not in the middle of nowhere. 

TTC since March 2012
    DX: MFI (4% motility)

Cycle 13: Natural cycle w/ HSG test = BFP
    Identical twins! 
    Lost my angel boys at 10.5 weeks

Cycle 14-16: Natural Cycles = BFN
    Cycle 17: Follistim + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    Cycle 18: Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19: Follistim + Trigger +IUI#2
    Polyp found: SIS 11/11 - hysteroscopy 11/14
    Cycle 20: Follistim + IUI#2 = BFFN
    Cycle 21: Follistim (adj. dosage) + IUI#3 TI  = BFN
    IUI cancelled due to weather
    Cycle 22: Follistim + IUI#3.1 = BFN

Cycle 23: treatment break, IVF consult
    Cycle 24 - 26: natural cycle w/ acupuncture + Chinese herbs = BFN
    Cycle 27: Follistim + IUI#4 = BFFN
    Natural Cycles until IVF
    Cycle 30: IVF#1 - Starting with Menopur + Follistim + Ganirelix
    17 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 5dt w/ 2 blasts, 5 frosties

Betas:  #1-156(9dp5dt), #2-1200(13dp5) #3-6112(17dp5)
    Ultrasound #1 10/6: 1 bean!
    TEAM BLUE!

My Chart
    ~~ALL WELCOME~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • BBer4BBer4 member
    Cycle/Month:13/13

CD: 2

What are you doing this cycle?: testing has started. I've had a ton of blood taken over the last 2 days and go back tomorrow for cd3 blood work. I have a sono on Tuesday and a monitoring u/s on cd10. H will do his SA next week too.

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: I feel like there is so much happening all of a sudden. I'm really excited to get going with this and feel hopeful again. Yesterday was the first cd1 in a year that I haven't cried through!

GTKY: Do you live in the country? City? Suburb? Which do you prefer and why? We live in town in a somewhat small, country town. We love that it feels country but we are still close to a bigger city. We are hoping that our next house will be in the same area but more out in the country.
  • 2/4 Cd11 Opks, cm watch, temping, extra calcium, green tea Live in the county, prefer the country . I worked in the city forever and just don't like it

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ksz_3ksz_3 member
    Cycle/Month: 3

CD: 7

What are you doing this cycle?: We're going to try a more relaxed approach this cycle, HIO EOD, and use Preseed.

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: None right now.

GTKY: Do you live in the country? City? Suburb? Which do you prefer and why? We live in the city, which we prefer so that we don't have to have to travel so far to get to town.

BFP #1 12.12.2013 | EDD 08.24.2014 | MMC 01.27.13 @ 10w 1d, Baby measured 6w 2d | Natural MC 02.01.14

Currently NTNP

Blog 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Cycle/Month: 1/1

What are you doing this cycle?: OPKs, temping,charting HIO ED

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: I think I am revving up for the O either later today/tomorrow as the OPK line is getting darker (I might be a POAS addict!)

GTKY: Do you live in the country? City? Suburb? Which do you prefer and why? I live in a small city, but it's the largest in my state ;) I love it- it's a slower pace than the city where I grew up in MA, but we still have the feeling of a city.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Cycle/Month: 10/13

CD: 20

What are you doing this cycle?: OPKs, PNVs, temping

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: Went to BabiesRUs to buy a baby shower gift and I only bought stuff from the front of the store since I couldn't deal with actually walking through there and seeing all the cute stuff that I have no idea when I'll be able to buy.  

GTKY: Do you live in the country? City? Suburb? Which do you prefer and why? Suburb, I prefer it cause it's quiet but we are close enough to downtown for things to do.

image  image
    Married: July 16,2011
    TTC since: July 2012
    Me: 29  CD3 blood work: All normal; Other blood work: Insulin levels high; HSG: All Clear
    DH: 34 SA: Count: Good (27 Mil); Poor motility (25%);Poor morphology (1%)
    DX: PCOS-IR and MFI
    BFP #1 10/9/13 / Beta #1 68 / Beta #2 162 / EDD: 6/19/14
    Jared Lee Born 6/28/14
  • Cycle/Month: 20

CD:0 (medium spotting) AF will be here tonight 

What are you doing this cycle?:Checking in with RE on the 12th postMRI to see if surgery is next

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves:Meh

GTKY: Do you live in the country? City? Suburb? Which do you prefer and why? suburb. I miss the city , but a city with a great transport system that everything is at your doorstep like Glasgow, UK where I used to live.

*Losses mentioned*
    Me: 34 DH:32
    TTC #1 since Dec 2011
    HSG = tubes clear, bicornuate or septate ute; MRI= severe arcuate uterus no septum seen 
    SA #1 low count, low morph;  SA#2 4% Morph, count OK  SA#3 july 2014= NORMAL!!!
    9/2013  IUI#1 w/Clomid 100mg = over response; cycle converted to cryoocyte IVF
    IVF #1: 9/15 ER= 9 mature eggs, all eggs made it thru vitrification
    10/23 ICSI 6 fertilized; 10/28 5dt of two morulas. Hold on to me babies, stick, stick, stick!!
    11/6 BFP EDD 7/14/14 Beta #1= 18; 11/9 Beta #2= 44.8; 11/12 Beta #3= 7 = Early loss @4w6d. No frosties
    Feb 2014 Hysterscopy = no septum seen ute all clear in the inside
     IUI #1.1 4/2/14 Beta on 4/16 BFN
    Thinking about IUI #2  RE advised to try 3?????
    Natural cycle surprise BFP 8/3/14 EDD 4/11/15  beta#1(8/5/14)=35 Beta#2(8/8/14)=22  CP/Early loss@5w
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome

• Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD: 10

What are you doing this cycle?: Temping, OPKs, CM, & Preseed

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: Forgot how much I hated Preseed!

Suburb now. Grew up in the City. I used to love the noise and life of the city. But the Burbs suit me now that I have a kid that I want to sleep through the night...lol.

httpi790photobucketcomalbumsyy184elsabrown08e26d3682-3305-47b8-9997-1488d4f6ff18_zpscd6c53aajpg
    ~*~
    Married 4.4.09  ~*~  Me-34 & DH-32 ~*~
    Complete Thyroidectomy Oct 07'  &  Cardiac Ablation Surgery for SVAT Sept 11'
    BFP #1 - 10.3.10  I  EDD 6.11.16  I  Boy #1 born 6.16.11
    BFP #2 - 9.12.13 l EDD 5.27.14 l CP 9.20.13
    BFP #3 - 3.5.14 I  EDD 11.17.14 I  Boy #2 born 11.17.14

• Cycle/Month: 1/5

CD: 61

What are you doing this cycle?: Temping, CM, Charting

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: Nothing today..

I live in a small town near downtown. It's a very sweet area, and there are farms nearby (not too close). It feels safe, and we aren't in the middle of nowhere. I can't wait to raise a family here :)

• Cycle/Month: 6/5

CD: 13

What are you doing this cycle?: temping, OPKs, PNVs and CM

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: nope

GTKY: I live in a really small city. It's the best of both since I'm super close to the main stores and the interstate, but I know almost everyone and live 4 doors down from the Mayor.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Snowflake312Snowflake312 member
    edited July 2013
    Opinions please!

Cycle/Month: 1/3 vs 2/3

CD: CD 3??

What are you doing this cycle?: PNVs, temping, charting, OPKs

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: So after 75 days off of BC (anovulatory) I think I may have started a new cycle.  I'm somewhere between spotting and light, with is brown/pink/red for the last 3 days.  My periods used to be SUPER HEAVY, so maybe I just don't know what light is?  I've been using tampons, mainly because I keep expecting it to get heavier, but it hasn't.  What do you think, would you consider this spotting?? Perhaps I'm just desperate to do something.  I had one day of this earlier in my cycle, but I changed it to spotting on FF when it only lasted 24 hrs.
    Why it matters... My OB/GYN told me to call her if I got to 90 days without AF, so I might start Provera if this is considered more spotting than light flow.

GTKY: Do you live in the country? City? Suburb? Which do you prefer and why? Big city girl now. I grew up in the burbs and will probably move back to the burbs eventually.  I like more of a small town feel with less traffic, fresh air and ease of getting around, with the conveniences of living not too far from a major airport, theatre, restaurants, etc.

Edit: spacing

imageimage
    Beautiful Baby Girl born May 28, 2014

• Diordra said:

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: I got the CBE Advanced Digital OPK and it said to start using it today as my average cycle is 27 days. I'm now second guessing my decision to actually follow this as last cycle (my first charting) I O'd on CD 17 per FF & my temps and I don't think the 10 tests will end up being enough.. I've considered getting the Wondfo's that everyone here suggests, but I think do to my work schedule & environment testing 2x a day would be challenging.

I use the wondfos and it's a great cheap option. I also just purchased the CBEFM to use for this cycle but I'm also going to use the wondfos bc I usually O on CD 16 - 18. Plus it can't hurt to have a second opinion! =)

Is it possible for you to test before you go to work, and when you get home?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Cycle/Month: 7/10

CD: 5

What are you doing this cycle?: OPKs, Sex, PNV

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: None today.

GTKY: Do you live in the country? City? Suburb? Which do you prefer and why? Suburb of a large city--I like all of the entertainment possibilities. I do not like having to drive so far in so much traffic to get anywhere. If I could choose--I would like to live in a smaller community on more land than a suburban lot, but not necessarily a huge amount of acreage.

Me: 37--Thyroid Cancer survivor. H:38. DS born 6/22/2011; BFP#2--11/5/12--Missed miscarriage discovered 12/21/2012.  BFP#3--5/20/14--another MMC 6/16/14.
  • Cycle/Month: 3/2

CD: 1 :( boo!

What are you doing this cycle?:same ol same ol

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: I was so hoping that I was going to be testing in a couple days, my DD would have been 4/14/14 how freaking awesome right? Bummer.

GTKY: Do you live in the country? City? Suburb? Which do you prefer and why? Small town, not too far from the city though. 

Daisypath - (fpox)Lilypie - (cr8G)  Lilypie - (jTpT)Lilypie - (LZoT)
    Started Dating DH 09/03/2009 Married 07/01/2011 
    Surprise BFP 10/18/2008 EDD 06/19/2009 DS #1 Born 06/16/2009
    TTC #2 12/2010 BFP 05/15/2011 EDD 01/09/2012 DS #2 Born 01/11/2012
    DH adopted DS #1 06/25/2012
    TTC #3 06/2013 BFP 02/19/2014 EDD 10/30/2014 DS #3 Born 10/10/2014

• Cycle/Month: 6/6

CD: 6

What are you doing this cycle?: Paying closer attention to CM, pineapple core and more frequent grinding.

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: Nothing

GTKY: Do you live in the country? City? Suburb? Which do you prefer and why? I live in a suburb right outside a fairly big city.  I love it because I'm not too far away from everything, but still far enough out that I get peace & quiet.  Also, the neighbors aren't close enough to hear when I tie DH up. ;)

• crwel1048 said:

Cycle/Month: 18/18

CD: 4

What are you doing this cycle?: PNVs, Royal Jelly, EPO, CoQ-10, using OPKs, checking CM & CP, oh, and sex. We're going on vacation during my "projected" fertile period.

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: Too early this cycle. I haven't even temped yet. ;)

GTKY: Do you live in the country? City? Suburb? Which do you prefer and why? We live in the outskirts of a small, historic town. I love it! We live within walking distance of the entrance to the NHPS.

• Cycle/Month: 4/4

CD: 3

What are you doing this cycle?: PNVs, OPKs, Temping (after AF goes away, giving myself a little break since it requires me to wake up at 3:45am every morning)

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: My AF is a B!tch this month

GTKY: Do you live in the country? City? Suburb? Which do you prefer and why? We live in the Suburbs. My husband is from small college town and I love to go visit but I love the Suburbs and close enough to the city to do stuff if wanted.

Me: 32 DH: 34 Married 7/08 DD Born 8/09 
    TTC#2 Since 2/13 (Secondary IF)
    2/13 thru 2/14 - Year of charting, OPK and TI
    3/14 thru 7/14 - Clomid cycles, DH SA came back good
    8/14 - HSG and more blood work
    9/14 - Letrozole + trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    10/14 - Letrozole + Bravelle + trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!! EDD 7/27/15
  • Diordra said:
    Diordra said:

I use the wondfos and it's a great cheap option. I also just purchased the CBEFM to use for this cycle but I'm also going to use the wondfos bc I usually O on CD 16 - 18. Plus it can't hurt to have a second opinion! =)

Is it possible for you to test before you go to work, and when you get home?

I leave my house by about 6am and am fine with testing then, I was under the impression though that with Wondfo's you aren't supposed to use FMU? I can also test anytime after I get home which is usually by about 3:30 pm, I just worry that I drink to much water (at least 64oz) before I leave work and any sample would be to diluted at that point :-(. I am totally open for feedback : opinions on this though :-)
    Ya you shouldn't use FMU with wondfos, I just wasn't sure if you pee more than once lol, maybe you could pee again before going. After you get home go pee and then test with your next urine, I'd say. But I'm not expert.  Like another pp said, I only test once a day until it gets closer to my FW. Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"