March 2014 Moms

Peace Out July!

Is anyone else super excited that tomorrow is August 1st? 

I went to the mall yesterday and Bath & Body had a small display of pumpkin scented things. Then DH ran out to the store this morning and surprised me with some candy corn! I'm so excited for fall. August better fly by. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Peace Out July!

• kali55kali55 member
    edited July 2013
    A woman after my own heart!  I was just in Bath and Body Works this weekend and saw nothing fall related.... so disappointed!  I love fall!  I've already noticed some of the leaves in our neighborhood have started to change and I'm all excited about it!

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Oh my gosh I LOVE candy corn! Specifically candy pumpkins ... mmm! I noticed a new Yankee candle - pumpkin and harvest apple, or something like that. I love all things fall and cannot wait!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Super excited for August to be here. It will be a big month and I love Fall!!
    Dx: Non-IR PCOS
    Baby Girl K #1 Born 3/8/14
    Baby Girl K #2 EDD 3/3/19
  • I generally love summer and hate winter. So although I don't mind fall, I can always feel the impending snowstorms and frigid air. However this year I would like August to fly by so I get closer to my appt!

• Grocery stores have Halloween candy stocked already and at first it freaked me out, but then I saw ginger snap cookies and i got that warm, fuzzy Fall time feeling. I am looking forward to the fall for some reason :)
  • I feel the exact same way!!! I just want fall weather and the second trimester to kick in! Im so excited to be pregnant for the holidays! I'm over the heat and bikini season lol
  • Oh man... is it bad that just as I was posting this and polishing off said bag of candy corn that I got the call from my OB that I failed my 1-hour glucose test?

Fubar. 
  • yeah its still going to be hot here, in fact maybe hotter. It doesn't start cooling down until October usually, although September is certainly more bearable.
    I find candy corn repulsive, but I have lots of friends who are obsessed, but I do love fall clothes and layering and am really looking forward to a Dr. Appt and telling family and work trips and friendscoming to town, its going to be a busy month!
  • I LOVE fall HANDS DOWN MY FAV! And of course the pumpkin spice lattes frm starbucks ( will have to cut back of course this year ) AND all of bath and body works things !

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Oh man... is it bad that just as I was posting this and polishing off said bag of candy corn that I got the call from my OB that I failed my 1-hour glucose test?

Fubar. 
    Oh no...do you have to do a 3 hour now?

• Oh you ladies are the reason my summer goes by so fast! Wishing for fall to come too soon! Lol It's ok with me this year though because I haven't really felt up to going to the beach much since the nausea and mass amounts of potty breaks kicked in. ;) I mostly can't wait for pumpkin coffee at DD, bonfires at my friends house on those cool fall nights and apple picking. :) That's my favorite part of fall, those yummy, juicy apples and fresh apple cider. Oh ya! :D
  • Berry30 said:
    Oh man... is it bad that just as I was posting this and polishing off said bag of candy corn that I got the call from my OB that I failed my 1-hour glucose test?

Fubar. 
    Yep. Now I'm not looking forward to August as much, haha. The syrup crap wasn't so bad, but being a human pin cushion all morning is going to suck! I'm still all bruised from the first test. 
  • Berry30 said:
    Oh man... is it bad that just as I was posting this and polishing off said bag of candy corn that I got the call from my OB that I failed my 1-hour glucose test?

Fubar. 
    Yep. Now I'm not looking forward to August as much, haha. The syrup crap wasn't so bad, but being a human pin cushion all morning is going to suck! I'm still all bruised from the first test. 
    I hate getting blood taken. I've been known to pass out. Good luck!

• Oh you ladies are the reason my summer goes by so fast! Wishing for fall to come too soon! Lol It's ok with me this year though because I haven't really felt up to going to the beach much since the nausea and mass amounts of potty breaks kicked in. ;) I mostly can't wait for pumpkin coffee at DD, bonfires at my friends house on those cool fall nights and apple picking. :) That's my favorite part of fall, those yummy, juicy apples and fresh apple cider. Oh ya! :D

Oh you ladies are the reason my summer goes by so fast! Wishing for fall to come too soon! Lol It's ok with me this year though because I haven't really felt up to going to the beach much since the nausea and mass amounts of potty breaks kicked in. ;) I mostly can't wait for pumpkin coffee at DD, bonfires at my friends house on those cool fall nights and apple picking. :) That's my favorite part of fall, those yummy, juicy apples and fresh apple cider. Oh ya! :D
    Yes yes and yes !!
  • I am sooooo over summer. I absolutely adore fall and cannot wait! Our craft stores are busting with fall decor and I just love it! Ohhh and the pumpkin spice lattes.....I cannot wait. A decaf is alright, right?! lol!
    photo 41f1f21b-fd5b-40ab-bc31-76a13e270270_zpscf391ac9.jpg
    After 2 years, Injects, PCOS diagnosis and 2 IUI's, we were blessed with our beautiful twin girls!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Baby Girl #3!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We went to Hobby Lobby (craft/hobby store) and they have TONS of Christmas stuff out!!!
    1st FET 2/14/2013 Happy Valentines Day! - BFN
    2nd FET 6/14/2013
    - BPF!!! -
    1st Beta:
    1046!!!!! - 2nd Beta: 2754!!!!!
    First u/s 7/11/2013 - TWINS!!! 120 and 124 heartbeats <3
    Second u/s
    7/29/2013 - wiggley babies! 178 and 184 heartbeats!
    Third u/s
    9/9/2013 - 157 and 161 heartbeats ... a BOY and a GIRL!!!! Cervix on the "shorter side" (3-3.3) - going to check again in 2 weeks.
    Fourth u/s 9/23/2013 - Baby A = 157 Baby B = 150 heartbeat. Cervix now 2.3-2.6 ... being referred to a MFM
    MFM Appointment 9/26/2013 = Both babies healthy, cervix now measuring at 4 - Playing tricks on me ... will follow up in 2 weeks.
    Cervical check 10/7 with regular OB - 2.1cm  --- going BACK to the MFM armed with ultrasound pictures from my OB of my cervix. *sigh*
    MFM Appointment 10/8 - confirmed my cervix at 2.1cm - putting me on Progesterone for a week.
    MFM Appointment 10/17 - Cervix unchanged! Keeping me on Progesterone - followup 10/29

photo e8294769.jpgphoto 3a44b450.jpg
    imageimageimageimage"">image

Everett Alan James (3lbs8oz) and Eliana Lee (3lbs7oz) born 12/28/13 at 30w6d!
  • August is always such a hot month here, and I am excited that is starting because that means we are that much closer to it being over. I LOVE LOVE LOVE fall and everything that comes with it!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• I am sooooo over summer. I absolutely adore fall and cannot wait! Our craft stores are busting with fall decor and I just love it! Ohhh and the pumpkin spice lattes.....I cannot wait. A decaf is alright, right?! lol!
    I can smell the pumpkin spice lattes with just you saying that!
    1st FET 2/14/2013 Happy Valentines Day! - BFN
    2nd FET 6/14/2013
    - BPF!!! -
    1st Beta:
    1046!!!!! - 2nd Beta: 2754!!!!!
    First u/s 7/11/2013 - TWINS!!! 120 and 124 heartbeats <3
    Second u/s
    7/29/2013 - wiggley babies! 178 and 184 heartbeats!
    Third u/s
    9/9/2013 - 157 and 161 heartbeats ... a BOY and a GIRL!!!! Cervix on the "shorter side" (3-3.3) - going to check again in 2 weeks.
    Fourth u/s 9/23/2013 - Baby A = 157 Baby B = 150 heartbeat. Cervix now 2.3-2.6 ... being referred to a MFM
    MFM Appointment 9/26/2013 = Both babies healthy, cervix now measuring at 4 - Playing tricks on me ... will follow up in 2 weeks.
    Cervical check 10/7 with regular OB - 2.1cm  --- going BACK to the MFM armed with ultrasound pictures from my OB of my cervix. *sigh*
    MFM Appointment 10/8 - confirmed my cervix at 2.1cm - putting me on Progesterone for a week.
    MFM Appointment 10/17 - Cervix unchanged! Keeping me on Progesterone - followup 10/29

photo e8294769.jpgphoto 3a44b450.jpg
    imageimageimageimage"">image

Everett Alan James (3lbs8oz) and Eliana Lee (3lbs7oz) born 12/28/13 at 30w6d!
  • Mcsweets said:
    We went to Hobby Lobby (craft/hobby store) and they have TONS of Christmas stuff out!!!
    Oh man, I don't even want to set foot in there right now. I wouldn't be able to control myself. 
  • jwls84jwls84 member
    I am excited for fall because the holidays always fly by and next thing I know it'll be January and baby will only be a few months away!
    I still can't believe how fast this summer has gone by though.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I am super excited too!  I love Fall and fall scents are the best! =)

Wife & Full Time Step Mama to an incredible boy! =)
    First Date.. March 11, 2010  Engaged...August 09, 2011   Married...August 11, 2012    BFP...July 21, 2013
    E.D.D... March 31, 2014

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• I normally LOVE the summer...but I do enjoy all 4 seasons we have and am also very excited for fall bc like everyone else said as the holidays approach time will go by much faster...and I cannot wait for September when I can tell the whole world we are expecting a LO in March :)
  • Umm speaking of pumpkin smells...I'm baking pumpkin pie right now and am making a thanksgiving dinner tonight because I'm craving it! I love fall and I'm a Thanksgiving baby (born the morning after) and have only good memories about that time if year! Can't wait for the cool down (it's 104 in Texas here today :((
  • Umm speaking of pumpkin smells...I'm baking pumpkin pie right now and am making a thanksgiving dinner tonight because I'm craving it! I love fall and I'm a Thanksgiving baby (born the morning after) and have only good memories about that time if year! Can't wait for the cool down (it's 104 in Texas here today :((
    DH and I are November babies... hands down best month! Although I always pouted when I was growing up because my mom would offer to make my siblings and me our favorite meals on our birthdays, and I could never have mine because she didn't want to make turkey stuffing and potatoes twice in one week. 
  • Love fall I love pumpkins...I gotta get to bath body works to sniff out the store. ;)
  • Seeing fall stuff in the stores makes me super happy! But then I remember we're stuck with hot summer temps until late October. Kinda kills the excitement.
    Bubba, born Jan. 2007 * Sissy, born Apr. 2009 * Baby Sister, born Feb. 2014
  • Seeing as July has been an awful month all around for me (aside from my BFP - only highlight of July), I'm SO relieved it's over. Bring on August!
  • Mcsweets said:
    We went to Hobby Lobby (craft/hobby store) and they have TONS of Christmas stuff out!!!
    Same walked in Hobby Lobby and they had a giant fall tree decorated in reds and oranges with little pumpkins all over them.

Where in Texas are you cause I really want to come over for dinner? LOL I'm a Thanksgiving baby too! Born 11/23.

• Also a fall lover...although I will SO miss my shipyard pumpkin head with the cinnamon and sugar rim :(( small price to pay for a the little one of course ;)
  • Fall is busy for me with soccer in full swing but I do love my yard in the fall and the fact that I pay a lawn company to do leaves.

~*DUE MARCH 5th 2014*~

• I am ready for August to be gone, well after next week after our vacation. Ugh, it is so hot here in August! I just want it to be October already.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • With vacations, tons of social events and a couple of medical appointments, July went soooo fast!

Actually, September cannot come fast enough for me... Maybe it's the fact that first trimester will be over then and I will relax a little bit!
  • I'm so excited for fall too! It's my absolute favorite time of year! First of all (and most importantly as far as I'm concerned) football is back. DH and I are HUGE football fans and September 8th can't get here fast enough! Plus the weather is amazing in Florida from October - December so I'm excited for that too. Last but not least fall means the start of holiday time! Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas! I can't wait!! Plus by then I'll know the baby's gender and I can get to shopping! Yay fall!!!!!
  • Mcsweets said:
    I frickin love that store!!! So sad we moved to a place where there aren't any nearby... so so sad  :((

Me: 34 DH: 34

TTC since Jan '13

BFP#1 - EDD 3/24/14 - d&c 7w5d

BFP#2 - EDD 6/14/14 - cp 4w2d

BFP#3 - EDD 10/28/14 - It's a BOY!!! - Born 10/26/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• I am SO PSYCHED that fall is around the corner, hands down my favorite season. I'm especially excited this year b/c last fall we were living in a tropical climate & I missed it completely. 

Me: 34 DH: 34

TTC since Jan '13

BFP#1 - EDD 3/24/14 - d&c 7w5d

BFP#2 - EDD 6/14/14 - cp 4w2d

BFP#3 - EDD 10/28/14 - It's a BOY!!! - Born 10/26/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• Summer is actually my favorite time of the year; however, I have a strange want for summer to be over, fall sounds super nice! I love Halloween and thanksgiving and Christmas! Aaah I'm getting excited just talking about it! Maybe it's a pregnancy thing! I am excited for August 15th though as it is my birthday! :)
  • Football pumpkins and thanksgiving does it get any better? And shopping for baby cause we will know the sex. I cant wait!
  • farmrosefarmrose member
    edited July 2013
    Amen! The other night is was very cool outside and it made me so excited for fall! I'm excited to have a cute bump for the holidays-my favorite time of year!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"