Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

What are the chances

My period started 7/11/13 ended on 7/15/13 I believe I ovulated thru 23-26 so I had sex once a day some days twice and I always has sex everyday until the 29. When shouldn't start testing.

Re: What are the chances

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    But when is the best time do you think I wil get a positive i don't want to test to early
  • Options
    Go for it!
  • Options
    If you had a problem with it why did you even reply. Don't be so rude.
  • Options
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12012326/confused-and-worried#latest

You asked this EXACT same question 2 days ago...we're those answers not good enough? Cause the answers won't change from then to now...
    Married 7.11.09 TTC Since 3.13

• Options
    TeeJ526TeeJ526 member
    edited July 2013
    You can test whenever you'd like. But if you want us to seriously answer your question as to when you should test, you should state how long your cycle is. Also, even if you ovulated on the 26th, it would be too soon. At best you would test 14 days after you last had sex.

ETA: OP, didn't know you asked this already in another post.
  • Options

Dafuq?

It means What The Fuck? My word was basically as understandable as your question and grammar.

Pick up a test. Read the instructions.

Me: 32 DH: 31.
    B/W: good. SA: good.
    November 2012: Paratubal cyst found during U/S.
    January 10, 2013: Lap removed paratubal cyst and Stage 2 Endometriosis. 
    3 cycles of Femara + TI = BFNs

June 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 37.5 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFN

July 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 75 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFP!!!!

Beta 1 @ 11 DPIUI = 76. Progesterone = 27.3

BFP 8/16/2013 // EDD 4/28/2014

Jordan Samuel born April 19, 2014. 6 lb, 12 oz and 18 inches long.

CLICK ME!!!11!!1111!!

• Options
    Don't be so RUDE guys GAWD!
    **~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• Options
    Oh sheeeeeeet....Laughing
  • Options
    Y'all all some bitches and can honestly can go suck a sick dick.
    seriously...no need
  • Options
    I really don't care why your here because your not here for the right reason. Your not helping anyone
  • Options
    Well that escalated quickly...

OP, you already asked this, got good answers...If you want a date to test I would say August 25th, unless you get AF before. 

• Options

I really don't care why your here because your not here for the right reason. Your not helping anyone

*you're not your

You're welcome. You can thank me later.

Me: 32 DH: 31.
    B/W: good. SA: good.
    November 2012: Paratubal cyst found during U/S.
    January 10, 2013: Lap removed paratubal cyst and Stage 2 Endometriosis. 
    3 cycles of Femara + TI = BFNs

June 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 37.5 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFN

July 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 75 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFP!!!!

Beta 1 @ 11 DPIUI = 76. Progesterone = 27.3

BFP 8/16/2013 // EDD 4/28/2014

Jordan Samuel born April 19, 2014. 6 lb, 12 oz and 18 inches long.

CLICK ME!!!11!!1111!!

• Options
    O goodness! Doesn't the box have instructions? Lol. 

BFP #1: 3/23/13, EDD: 11/22/13, MC: 4/2/13
    Convinced it was a boy and missing him every day!
    BFP #2: 10/25/13, EDD: 7/3/14, Grow baby Grow! Anabelle Rose born 6/6/14 

image     image

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic August Siggy Challenge: If Babies Could Talk
  • Options
    For people to come on here and call everyone else mean, but they are the ones that start name calling first is just plain nonsense. Smh...
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    My period started 7/11/13 ended on 7/15/13 I believe I ovulated thru 23-26 so I had sex once a day some days twice and I always has sex everyday until the 29. When shouldn't start testing.

Posterity/prosperity quote.

Also, pay attention in school kids.  Ouch.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm sorry but these people are not here to help others and always have smart remarks.
  • Options
    Yes just as classy and you screwing on someone else husband .
    Wait, wut? This is special troll behavior right here folks.
  • Options
    I repost it more than once because everybody has different Experiences and I want to hear from just a couple of people and alot of people have issues with that when they don't have to reply
  • Options
    MauiBliss said:
    Hold on!! Where's @ChancieMark?!!? She has a really good gif for this sort of situation.....

And P.S. Wouldn't sucking it sort of defeat the purpose for why all the ladies are here? Just sayin'.
    I'M HERE!!!

WOOOOOOO
    EDD- 06/13/2017

• Options

I'm sorry but these people are not here to help others and always have smart remarks.

KBYE!! Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!
  • Options
    sueann911 said:
    Rude hoes
    Mean shovel.
    /DEAD
    EDD- 06/13/2017

• Options

Orly? We dont help others? Cause pretty sure there's a post full of grads each week who got pregnant using the knowledge given here.

But no, keep on telling people to suck AIDS infested dicks. But we are the bullies. Yes yes, go on.

Sigh.
  • Options
    I repost it more than once because everybody has different Experiences and I want to hear from just a couple of people and alot of people have issues with that when they don't have to reply
    But you posted the same exact thing on the same exact board.... Yesterday! Did you just do the same thing and expect different results? 
  • Options

WTFRU EVEN SAYING
  • Options
    They already helped once...or did you forget you posted the same question already? First question, fine, second time not so forgiving, especially when the answers on the first were good...take a chill pill.

• Options

Why do I picture that Spanish maid from family guy who was like "no more lemon pledge.. Hmmm no..."

Anyone with me? Anyone?
  • Options
    OP, lay off the wobbly pops.
    TTC Since July 2012
    BFP #1 11/07/12   M/C 12/11/12
    BFP #2 2/23/13    M/C 03/6/13
                       BFP #3 9/2/13  EDD 05/17/14                     
    Amy Elaine Born May 2!

• Options

janda426 said:

Why do I picture that Spanish maid from family guy who was like "no more lemon pledge.. Hmmm no..."

Anyone with me? Anyone?

YES. Thank you. Lol

• Options
    I repost it more than once because everybody has different Experiences 
    I didn't get the answers I wanted and I want to hear from just a couple of people see if maybe I can get someone to bukkake squees on me and alot of people have issues with that when they don't have to reply unfortunately for me people find that REAL f*cking annoying.
    FTFY!
    Yep! That sums it up perfectly.
  • Options
    MauiBliss said:
    janda426 said:
    Why do I picture that Spanish maid from family guy who was like "no more lemon pledge.. Hmmm no..." Anyone with me? Anyone?
    I have to re-read everything you post because your damn signature distracts me EVERY TIME!
    :x
    On a totally unrelated note: I miss Stabler on SVU...the new guys aren't good enough  :((

• Options
      I think I've said this before to you. It's HAD no has. Drives me twitchy
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image  image
  • Options

Elbug said:
    Sadly I can't get pregnant that way. Wrong route.
    You mean I've been doing it wrong all these months? WAHHHHH
    image  image
  • Options

MauiBliss said:

janda426 said:

Anyone with me? Anyone?

I have to re-read everything you post because your damn signature distracts me EVERY TIME!
    :x

On a totally unrelated note: I miss Stabler on SVU...the new guys aren't good enough  :((

I haven't watched a single episode of the new one without Stabler. I am such a big fan of his my H and I watched Oz where he plays the totally opposite end of the spectrum and I love him even more. Haha
  • Options
    MrsRKJMrsRKJ member
    Yes
    Welcomed our baby boy Henry on March 15, 2013 (7 weeks early!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTA until 2014

• Options
    Yes just as classy and you screwing on someone else husband .
    Nothing you say makes any sense.
    image  image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"