Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Subchorionic Hematoma & Miscarriage Question (WARNING: Tickers & Picture)

Hi everyone! I don't post very often, I am more of a lurker across various boards. Just a warning before anyone reads on, as I do not want to upset anyone: I am currently pregnant.

I am currently pregnant but I have a very strong feeling that I am miscarrying. At 5w6d I was diagnosed with a Subchorionic Hematoma (while in the ER for severe cramping), with the obvious risk that it could develop into something more serious. About 4 or 5 days later I just stopped feeling pregnant... I don't really know any other way to describe it other than my body is telling me that something doesn't feel right. I have had blood in my vaginal discharge, but no major clotting or bleeding on it's own. As of today, I am 7w5d, and my doctor won't be able to see me for another 3 weeks so I have no real way of knowing what is happening. Has anyone been in a similar experience that has led to a miscarriage? Were there any other symptoms outside of what I have experienced in your own personal experiences? I hate to type it, but I almost feel convinced that I have had one or am in the process, and it is extremely frustrating. Thanks in advance for any advice or answers.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Subchorionic Hematoma & Miscarriage Question (WARNING: Tickers & Picture)

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I was diagnosed with a Subchorionic Hematoma. I also stopped feeling pregnant. And I did end up miscarrying naturally.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The best sign to know if you are miscarrying is the blood. Other symptoms this early on may include back pain and the general absence of pregnancy symptoms all of a sudden. Im so sorry that you are going through this many hugs your way!
  • Options
    I also had a hematoma and miscarried naturally. If you start bleeding red and cramping, its probably not a good sign. Hang in there.

~Everyone and new friends welcome ~

My Ovulation Chart

TTC#1 since November 2012
    MC on 6/24/13 at 7w2d

My Furbaby
    photo 31.jpg
  • Options
    I have had two friends with subchorianic hematoma, both bled A LOT, to the point that they thought they actual lost their babies in the toilet and both had beautiful healthy babies. Good luck.
    DS 8/11/97 DS 12/02/98 DS 1/21/10 M/C 7/25/13 BFP 10/6/2013 Due date 6/17/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"