Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Subchorionic Hematoma & Miscarriage Question (WARNING: Tickers & Picture)

Hi everyone! I don't post very often, I am more of a lurker across various boards. Just a warning before anyone reads on, as I do not want to upset anyone: I am currently pregnant.

I am currently pregnant but I have a very strong feeling that I am miscarrying. At 5w6d I was diagnosed with a Subchorionic Hematoma (while in the ER for severe cramping), with the obvious risk that it could develop into something more serious. About 4 or 5 days later I just stopped feeling pregnant... I don't really know any other way to describe it other than my body is telling me that something doesn't feel right. I have had blood in my vaginal discharge, but no major clotting or bleeding on it's own. As of today, I am 7w5d, and my doctor won't be able to see me for another 3 weeks so I have no real way of knowing what is happening. Has anyone been in a similar experience that has led to a miscarriage? Were there any other symptoms outside of what I have experienced in your own personal experiences? I hate to type it, but I almost feel convinced that I have had one or am in the process, and it is extremely frustrating. Thanks in advance for any advice or answers.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Subchorionic Hematoma & Miscarriage Question (WARNING: Tickers & Picture)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I was diagnosed with a Subchorionic Hematoma. I also stopped feeling pregnant. And I did end up miscarrying naturally.
  • Loading the player...
  • The best sign to know if you are miscarrying is the blood. Other symptoms this early on may include back pain and the general absence of pregnancy symptoms all of a sudden. Im so sorry that you are going through this many hugs your way!
  • I also had a hematoma and miscarried naturally. If you start bleeding red and cramping, its probably not a good sign. Hang in there.

~Everyone and new friends welcome ~

My Ovulation Chart

TTC#1 since November 2012
    MC on 6/24/13 at 7w2d

My Furbaby
    photo 31.jpg
  • I have had two friends with subchorianic hematoma, both bled A LOT, to the point that they thought they actual lost their babies in the toilet and both had beautiful healthy babies. Good luck.
    DS 8/11/97 DS 12/02/98 DS 1/21/10 M/C 7/25/13 BFP 10/6/2013 Due date 6/17/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"