Cloth Diapering
Options

*Moderator* - Can I post?

Hi!  I previously ran a cloth diaper consulting company and I am clearing out all my inventory.  I can't seem to access the community rules, so I'm paging the Mods.  Can I post the link on here for moms to check out?  Its very informal, I'm running everything myself (no shopping cart).  I would love to share. If this type of post is not allowed, I understand. Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: *Moderator* - Can I post?

• Options
    There's no mod here. Typically post on swap then post link to thread on swap.
    image"Lilypie">imageimage

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Technically it is against the TOU. If you posted it would be considered Spam and you'd have the chance to be banned. Your not allowed to post things for a profit.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks, I had a feeling I would be flagged for spam.  I'm not ready to post on swap yet.  I've been running the sale for a few weeks to clients and friends and have sold about a quarter of my stock.  Just trying to expand my reach.

I guess if anyone reading this is interested, you can message me for details!

Thanks for the responses!

• Options
    I'm always on mobile so can't PM but please email me details! Melinda Kay at gmail dot com .
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

I would love info too! 

zisko baby at gmail dot com 

• Options
    Ditto!! Natalieann 412 at gmail dot com
  • Options
    I pm-ed my email
    Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage