Multiples
Options

Sore vag

Omg it's getting worse.. Feels so bruised and swollen.. I'm only just over half way and understand its only going to get worse!! Is there anything you have found for relief of the pain or is it just one of these glorious pregnancy things NO ONE tells you about when they explain how beautiful pregnancy is? Please help me and my poor vagina!!! Hahaha... I'm sure my husband is sick of hearing me whinge about how sore it is..

Re: Sore vag

• Options
    Sorry to hear you're already so sore down there! I'm afraid I can't offer too much advice other than trying padsicles.

I was actually going to ask the group: has anyone suffered from engorged lady parts? I'm talking beyond swollen, into waddling because it hangs down so far! I'm growing concerned and not really sure what to do about it.
  • Options
    imageJenniferF11:
    Sorry to hear you're already so sore down there! I'm afraid I can't offer too much advice other than trying padsicles.

I was actually going to ask the group: has anyone suffered from engorged lady parts? I'm talking beyond swollen, into waddling because it hangs down so far! I'm growing concerned and not really sure what to do about it.

Yup. Totally normal. Whatever you do, do not take a mirror down there. It's an image I will never be able to forget.
    TTC in 2009, Dx: Unexplained IF
    Three TI cycles (BFP...miscarriage), five IUI attempts and 2.5 IVF cycles later...BFP!!
    12dp5dt: 765; 15dp5dt: 1979; 17dp5dt: 3379...TWINS!!!!!
    Our perfect baby boys were born at 36w1d!! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Totally normal! Try Tylenol rapid relief, this is approved by my doc during pregnancy but you may want to check with your own.

This combined with a heating pad, warm WARM bath every night and a support belt. The belt was probably the biggest help for me!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageRuthie04:
    imageJenniferF11:

Yup. Totally normal. Whatever you do, do not take a mirror down there. It's an image I will never be able to forget.

Oh man. This feels anything but normal! Haha thanks for making me realize I'm not crazy.
  • Options
    Yep.. And I am getting the pressure on my cervix when I go from a sitting position to standing up. It is so uncomfortable and I know I must look so funny to other people watching me slowly stand up and waddle. 
  • Options
    ice packs or warm baths are the only things that helped me!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Add hemmroids to the mix! I soak ina warm bath. I'm wearing my belly band more too now.
  • Options
    imageNikkdam:
    Add hemmroids to the mix! I soak ina warm bath. I'm wearing my belly band more too now.

Thank goodness Im not alone on this one. They can be so freaking horrible.

Ive had the vag pain too but mine comes and goes. But when it comes, look out. I am freaking miserable! I hope that you find some relief as well.
  • Options
    Ohhh thank you so much for helping me.. Ok warm baths it is!! I wonder if I even hear my heat wheat and sit on it in bed... Obviously with pants on! Haha.. I must have had a big day when I posted the problem as its feeling better today but in saying that I've been wearing my belt and maybe that's helping too? As much as the belt is annoying I think it's going to help with the relief... I hope you all are feeling better soon too.. Gosh to think people wish for twins it's been a horrible uncomfortable pregnancy compared to my first... Bring on my babies arrival!!! Hurry up already 3months!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"