Cleveland Babies

RE recommendations?

I'm looking for a referral for a reproductive endocrinologist.  DH and I have been struggling with secondary infertility for almost 3 years and after being with the same clinic/doctor for over 2 years, we're ready for a second opinion.  We were initially unexplained but current diagnosis is high FSH/little or no response to stimulation.

Thanks in advance. 

DD conceived naturally in 2009.  TTC #2 since August 2010.  Praying for guidance as we decide what's next.

When the world says, "Give up,"

Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

~Author Unknown

Re: RE recommendations?

• Not sure if this will help since I'm in Akron, but we went to Reproductive Gynecology Inc (RGI), based in Akron Summa.  We really liked our doctor and the group there.  My doc there performed my surgery for endometriosis and was able to get it all out while saving my ovaries.  He is amazing.  However, I am not that familiar with what an endocrinologist may do so I may not be helping!  You deserve to find someone you can work well with.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have seen Dr. Barry Peskin for the past year, he is amazing and I am currently pregnant (after 5 long years) thanks to him and his amazing staff.  

https://www.uhhospitals.org/find-a-doctor/peskin-barry-1055

I also did Chiropractice/Accupuncture with Dr. Rick Sullivan in Willoughby and that helped as well!

Good Luck!  

• Loading the player...
  • i second Dr. Peskin's group. 

i was treated *SUCCESSFULLY* by Brooke Rossi of that same practice. I would go there over and over agian

The Mob Boss 
    Birth: 10lbs 11oz, 21.5 inches <> 1 mo: 14lbs 7oz, 23.5 inches
    2mo: 18lbs 15oz, 25.5 inches <> 4mo: 26lbs 8oz, 27.5 inches6mo: 29lbs 8oz, 30 inches <> 9mo: 32lbs, 32 inches12 mo: 37lbs, 34.5 inches <> 15 mo: 38lbs 6 oz, 36 inches. 20.5 inch noggin18 mo: 43lbs, 37.75 inches 21 inch head2yr: 47 lbs, 42 inches. 21.5 inch head. Woah.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
  • I luckily did not have to go this route but have heard nothing but great things from many women about Dr. Barry Peskin, although he may not be taking new fertility patients, but don't quote me on that.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Late to the party, but I third Dr. Peskin's group at UH. I see Dr. Goldfarb, the head of the fertility center there and love him. We just met Dr. Peskin when he performed our insemmination, and after two years and 3 REs we are expecting our first in April!

Good luck to you!

Off BC since 9/10;TTC since 7/11
    Me: 31 DH: 31
    DX: PCOS/anovulatory/Hypothyroid
    SA: normal
    HSG: all clear
    5 cycles of Clomid/Femara + TI
    IUI #1 (7/16/12) Femara 2.5,+ Trigger=BFN
    Treatment break Aug. 2012-June 2013
    IUI #2 (7/27/13)=BFP!!!
    Beta #1 @ 13dpiui --145!
    Beta #2 @ 19dpiui--2,550!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • We've been with Reproductive Gynecology since January 2013. We mainly go to the Canfield/Youngstown office but we've been to the Akron office several times. We've seen every doctor in the practice though Dr. Moretuzzo is our doc. They are all great-the entire staff. We've not had a bad experience with them yet. I highly recommend them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"