Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

I told my parents today

I wasn't planning on telling them, but today was the day I was going to tell them I was preg.  I had a shirt for my son to wear saying he was going to be a big brother...  It is my mom's birthday.. it would have been so sweet.  Well pretty much as soon as I saw her, I started crying and I told her about my whole week.  And then she told me something I never knew, in the 27 years of my life.  Before she had me (I'm the oldest) she had her own m/c.  How did I not know this??  Why was so shamed to talk about it.  So many people that I have told end up telling me about them having one too. 
I'm glad I told her, I'm glad that we were able to related to each other...  it was something special.  Thank you girls for being there so much for me this week!! 

Come on Sticky baby!!
EDD 6/30/2016
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD: 2/26/11  BORN: 2/15/2011

EDD: 2/23/2014  M/C 6/18/2013
EDD 6/25/2014  M/C 11/8/2013
M/C 4/20/2014
M/C 6/22/2014

Our Z
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Check out my Blog:
http://gomommy-meandmyboys.blogspot.com/

Re: I told my parents today

• Options
    I am sorry about both of your losses but glad that you were able to bond and share your experiences with each other. Sending up a prayer to heal your broken heart!
  • Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. It reminds me once again that I am not alone.
    Today is the day I was going to share with my whole family at a reunion, and I'm having trouble even wanting to see everyone. My stepmother also shared with me last night that she's had a loss too, but has never told any of her children.
    27 y.o. Married since Sept 12.

BFP 5/20/13  m/c 6/27/13
    We will be TTC starting in August.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"