Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Sleeping positions??

Hi ladies!
I was wondering what position everyone finds themselves sleeping in? I'm almost 22 weeks and starting to have trouble sleeping. I'm usually a back sleeper and prop myself up on lots of pillows so I'm not completely flat. I have heard the left side is best so I have been trying to do that. My OB said I was fine to sleep however I was comfortable, but all I keep seeing is to sleep on the left side.
What do you guys do?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sleeping positions??

• Options
    I flip back and forth between my left and right sides all night wedged between my snoogle and other pillows.  I often wake up on my back and switch to my side when I wake up.  I've been pretty lucky as far as being comfortable while sleeping...I just hope it continues.  

BFP #1 4/10/12 D&C 6/5/12@ 12.5wks EDD 12/17/12
    BFP #2 9/10/12 CP 9/19/12@ 5.5wks EDD 5/21/13
    BFP# 3 12/3/12...Lukas James born 8/15/13
    BFP# 4 8/4/14 EDD 4/13/15

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    I switch between my right and left sides with my body pillow as long as my dog doesn't anoint me as the chosen one to sleep against.  When he does, I'm stuck how I am for at least half the night.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I try to sleep on my side with a bazillions pillows, but always wake up on my back.  Your MW is right - if it's comfortable, it's OK.  I'm almost 30w with twins and on hospital bed rest and still on my back :)
    Natural m/c Oct. 2005

Dx: balanced translocation and LPD

TTC since Oct 2011

BPF 02/19/12, EDD 10/31/12, natural m/c 02/28/12 (4w6d)

IVF (BCPs starting 10/30/12, ER 11/18/12, 5dt of 1 beautiful, healthy embryo 11/23/12)
    BFP 12/02/12, u/s @ 6w,5d showed 2 HBs! Identical twins!!
    Bed rest from 21w-35w due to short cervix, hospital bed rest from 23w-32w due to PTL
    Our rainbows were born 07/19/13 (36w, 5d)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"