TTC After a Loss
Options

======Saturday Crazy Train======

Hey! I remembered!

This is the place to go to talk about all of those little things about your cycle that are driving you crazy - 2WWs, symptoms, MF, BFNs at 5DPO, POAS addictions, etc. Everyone is welcome to post!

Your level of crazy from 1-10:

CD/DPO:

Can I just __________ already??!?

Signs/Symptoms:

Additional crazy here:

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: ======Saturday Crazy Train======

• Options

G'morning, buggirl! I am in need of the CT today!

Your level of crazy from 1-10: 8

CD/DPO: CD42-ish (post-loss)

Can I just ____O or get AF______ already??!?

Signs/Symptoms: I have what feels like my usual O pain and my nipples are a little sore, they usually get really sore on O day. I haven't been paying attention to CM though.

Additional crazy here: I'm just so frustrated, I want something to happen. I want my body to get back to normal. I can't POAOPK because I don't know if my hCG is 0. I have considered POAHPT to see if it is negative, and then dipping an OPK if it is, but I don't think I can handle seeing an HPT right now, regardless of whether it is + or -. My doctor said we didn't need to keep checking my betas, since everything looked good. Come ooooon, body! Get with the program.

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.
    BFP#2 2/27/13. Empty sac confirmed 3/20/13. Mifepristone + cytotec.
    Currently TTA until Fall 2013, waiting for operative hysteroscopy
    Blog   ​Chart

• Options

Your level of crazy from 1-10: 5

CD/DPO: 21/3DPO

Can I just ___fast forward through the 2WW_______ already??!?

Signs/Symptoms: none

Additional crazy here: I was really hoping for better timing, but I guess I'll have to be happy with what I've got.  I was going for a High timing on FF.

Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Etta07Etta07 member
    Hi Bug thank you, I almost danced when I saw the train today. How are you??

Your level of crazy from 110: 10

CD/DPO: CD 25 8 DPO

Can I just ____POAS______ already??!?

Signs/Symptoms: extremely sore boobies, felt so nauseous while laying down last night, woke up feeling hungover [didn't drink last night], temp dip yesterday spike today....hmmmm

Additional crazy here: Last cycle I thought my chart got triphasic towards the end of my cycle but now looking at my chart this cycle wow if my numbers stay up where they were today it'll be a true triphasic. I even searched online for the earliest you could detect post implantation, my hopes are officially high [I was doing good] I had myself in a good place to at least keep myself away from the sticks til Sunday now I want to run home and pee on one. Gah I most likely won't be able to not POAS sometimes today [just a little crazy]
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    km_mdkm_md member

Your level of crazy from 1-10: 2

CD/DPO: CD 24 - FF has 11 DPO but that IS going to change

Can I just _____Be KU_____ already??!?

Signs/Symptoms: Lots of O symptoms, +OPK yesterday

Additional crazy here: 

I just really need to calm myself down. I'm really excited for the +OPK and if I do confirm O in a few days, DH and I will have good timing. And then there's the fact that we could have conceived on our edd (Lifetime Movie moment, anyone?), which adds extra pressure or something. I just want to get ahold of myself so that when/if AF shows in a couple of weeks, I'm not completely crushed. 

• Options
    km_mdkm_md member
    imageMrs.E.07:

Signs/Symptoms: I have what feels like my usual O pain and my nipples are a little sore, they usually get really sore on O day. I haven't been paying attention to CM though.

Additional crazy here: I'm just so frustrated, I want something to happen. I want my body to get back to normal. I can't POAOPK because I don't know if my hCG is 0. I have considered POAHPT to see if it is negative, and then dipping an OPK if it is, but I don't think I can handle seeing an HPT right now, regardless of whether it is + or -. My doctor said we didn't need to keep checking my betas, since everything looked good. Come ooooon, body! Get with the program.

(((hugs))) lady. I hope that your body gets it together soon for you.  

• Options
    imagekm_md:

Additional crazy here: 

I just really need to calm myself down. I'm really excited for the +OPK and if I do confirm O in a few days, DH and I will have good timing. And then there's the fact that we could have conceived on our edd (Lifetime Movie moment, anyone?), which adds extra pressure or something. I just want to get ahold of myself so that when/if AF shows in a couple of weeks, I'm not completely crushed. 

YESS!!!! I stalked your chart this am but it wasn't on there, lol. 

Thanks for the hugs :-)

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.
    BFP#2 2/27/13. Empty sac confirmed 3/20/13. Mifepristone + cytotec.
    Currently TTA until Fall 2013, waiting for operative hysteroscopy
    Blog   ​Chart

• Options
    MaupjenMaupjen member
    imageMrs.E.07:
    G'morning, buggirl! I am in need of the CT today!nbsp;Your level of crazy from 110: 8CD/DPO: CD42ish postlossCan I just ____O or get AF______ already??!?Signs/Symptoms: I have what feels like my usual O pain and my nipples are a little sore, they usually get really sore on O day. I haven't been paying attention to CM though.Additional crazy here: I'm just so frustrated, I want something to happen. I want my body to get back to normal. I can't POAOPK because I don't know if my hCG is 0. I have considered POAHPT to see if it is negative, and then dipping an OPK if it is, but I don't think I can handle seeing an HPT right now, regardless of whether it is or . My doctor said we didn't need to keep checking my betas, since everything looked good. Come ooooon, body! Get with the program.

I can 100 percent relate but Im only at day 32 post d and c. I respect you for your patience! I would punch myself if it wouldn't hurt.. Hehe. I just want it to get with the program. It took 9 months and 3 rounds of provera and starting metformin to get with the program last time. I've been using OPKs just out of curiosity but it really has only made me more frustrated and confused as my body is super off. I also got the nerve to do a HPT last night wanting to know if I'm at least close to zero.. I'm going for another beta on Monday. I will be thinking good thoughts for AF to show up for you soon!!
     Married July 2009
    TTC since April 2012 ~ suddenly no AF ~ DX PCOS Nov 2012 started Metformin
     BFP 3/11/13 ~ MMC at 8 wk D & C 4/2/13
    Dx: homozygous C677T MTHFR- started aspirin/folbee - won't treat with lovenox
    Dec 18: DH dx with low sperm count- starting IUI 
    IUI 1# 12/20 BFP!! EDD 9/12/13
       Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
     MaupJen 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Your level of crazy from 110: 3

CD/DPO: CD2

Can I just __punch AF in her face____ already??!?

Signs/Symptoms: AF

Additional crazy here: I don't remember the last time AF has been such a twat. I'm talking cramps that require 800mg ibuprofen. Also, it's so heavy that last night I was helping a friend grade papers and bled straight through a super plus tampon onto my sweats in just over an hour. That's not embarrassing or anything.

BFP #1 5.26.08 DD born 1.4.09
    BFP #2 3.11.12 m/c 3.26.12
    BFP #3 10.7.12 m/c 10.27.12
    BFP #4 2.24.13 ectopic MTX 3.13.13 Right tube removed 3.29.13
    BFP #5 5.27.13 DS born 1.22.14

BFP #6 4.14.16

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    imageMrs.E.07:

(((hugs))) Hopefully, since you are 42 days out, your levels are low or zero by now.  I would POAOPK before an HPT for the same reason.  Maybe see if you get a +OPK and if you do, test again in a couple days.  At least if you get a -OPK you will know. 

• Options
    imagekiki1978:

Additional crazy here: I was really hoping for better timing, but I guess I'll have to be happy with what I've got.  I was going for a High timing on FF.

I can't see your timing but I'm pretty sure that FF only gives high timing for ED.  I've never got better than good.  Good works.

• Options
    Etta07Etta07 member
    imageJordyInIndy:

Additional crazy here: I don't remember the last time AF has been such a twat. I'm talking cramps that require 800mg ibuprofen. Also, it's so heavy that last night I was helping a friend grade papers and bled straight through a super plus tampon onto my sweats in just over an hour. That's not embarrassing or anything.

Awe hugs Jordy that's how my last AF was. CD 2 was horrible, heavy, painful etc then just spotting CD 3, it was the shortest period I've ever had. TP to AF.
  • Options

imageEtta07:
    Hi Bug thank you, I almost danced when I saw the train today. How are you?? Your level of crazy from 110: 10 CD/DPO: CD 25 8 DPO Can I just ____POAS______ already??!? Signs/Symptoms: extremely sore boobies, felt so nauseous while laying down last night, woke up feeling hungover [didn't drink last night], temp dip yesterday spike today....hmmmm Additional crazy here: Last cycle I thought my chart got triphasic towards the end of my cycle but now looking at my chart this cycle wow if my numbers stay up where they were today it'll be a true triphasic. I even searched online for the earliest you could detect post implantation, my hopes are officially high [I was doing good] I had myself in a good place to at least keep myself away from the sticks til Sunday now I want to run home and pee on one. Gah I most likely won't be able to not POAS sometimes today [just a little crazy]

I'm doing good! Your chart looks really good.  It so easy to over-analyze every fluctuation at this point.  You can get a + on 8DPO but the chance for a negative is really high so be prepared for that.  With that early, FRER would be your best bet.  It picks up incredibly low amounts of HCG. 

• Options
    imageEtta07:

Signs/Symptoms: extremely sore boobies, felt so nauseous while laying down last night, woke up feeling hungover [didn't drink last night], temp dip yesterday spike today....hmmmm

Additional crazy here: Last cycle I thought my chart got triphasic towards the end of my cycle but now looking at my chart this cycle wow if my numbers stay up where they were today it'll be a true triphasic. I even searched online for the earliest you could detect post implantation, my hopes are officially high [I was doing good] I had myself in a good place to at least keep myself away from the sticks til Sunday now I want to run home and pee on one. Gah I most likely won't be able to not POAS sometimes today [just a little crazy]

FX for you girl!!

BFP #6 4.14.16

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    imagekm_md:
    Your level of crazy from 110: 2CD/DPO: CD 24 FF has 11 DPO but that IS going to changeCan I just _____Be KU_____ already??!?Signs/Symptoms: Lots of O symptoms, OPK yesterdayAdditional crazy here:nbsp;I just really need to calm myself down. I'm really excited for the OPK and if I do confirm O in a few days, DH and I will have good timing. And then there's the fact that we could have conceived on our edd Lifetime Movie moment, anyone?, which adds extra pressure or something. I just want to get ahold of myself so that when/if AF shows in a couple of weeks, I'm not completely crushed.nbsp;

FX for the CH shift. How awesome would that be!!

BFP #6 4.14.16

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    buggirl72 Total Posts :3,675 today
    Hey! I remembered!

This is the place to go to talk about all of those little things about your cycle that are driving you crazy 2WWs, symptoms, MF, BFNs at 5DPO, POAS addictions, etc. Everyone is welcome to post!

Your level of crazy from 110: 5

CD/DPO: CD 10

Can I just __________ already??!?
    I already another 6 days!!!!

Signs/Symptoms: only thing I have been breaking out like crazy. Not sure why!!!

Additional crazy here:
    So emotional, happy about TTC again.
    Report Quote Reply

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    imagekm_md:

Additional crazy here: 

((((hugs)))) It is so hard to balance hope with trying to protect your heart.  When you add in your EDD, it all goes out the window.  Whatever happens in a couple weeks, be gentle on yourself. 

• Options

imageJordyInIndy:
    Your level of crazy from 110: 3 CD/DPO: CD2 Can I just __punch AF in her face____ already??!? Signs/Symptoms: AF Additional crazy here: I don't remember the last time AF has been such a twat. I'm talking cramps that require 800mg ibuprofen. Also, it's so heavy that last night I was helping a friend grade papers and bled straight through a super plus tampon onto my sweats in just over an hour. That's not embarrassing or anything.

Oh no! I hope your body gets nicer to  you and that this is just the end to a crazy cycle. 

• Options
    Your level of crazy from 1-10: 4

CD/DPO: 20/3?

Can I just __trust my chart________ already??!?

Signs/Symptoms: Nothing much, can barely walk - thanks squat challenge!

Additional crazy here: I got dotted crosshairs today, but I'm not sure what to think.  My temp has had some peaks and valleys the for the past week.  If anyone is up for stalking my chart, I'd appreciate it.  I still have not seen a positive OPK.  And just so you know, this is my first time temping.

TTC since October 2012

BFP#1 1/11/13, EDD 9/19/13, M/C at 9wk6dy 

BFP#2 11/12/13, DS born 7/28/14!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage

image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Chart

Everyone is welcome

• Options
    Etta07Etta07 member
    imagebuggirl72:

imageEtta07:

I'm doing good! Your chart looks really good.  It so easy to over-analyze every fluctuation at this point.  You can get a + on 8DPO but the chance for a negative is really high so be prepared for that.  With that early, FRER would be your best bet.  It picks up incredibly low amounts of HCG. 

Thank you for not thinking I was too crazy lol. I normally strive for CD 10 testing, but I might lose it today lol. I really appreciated the kind words.
  • Options
    Etta07Etta07 member
    imagebuggirl72:
    imagekm_md:

Additional crazy here: 

((((hugs)))) It is so hard to balance hope with trying to protect your heart.  When you add in your EDD, it all goes out the window.  Whatever happens in a couple weeks, be gentle on yourself. 

This. FX. Bug put it so beautifully.
  • Options
    kmcpkmcp member

Your level of crazy from 1-10: 7

CD/DPO: CD 20 / 9 DPO

Can I just ___get pg____ already??!?

Signs/Symptoms: had sore boobs, fatigue, smell sensitivity on Wed, Thurs; all in my mind I'm sure; no symptoms yesterday and today

Additional crazy here: should get AMH results this week; terrified of upcoming HSG; totally obsessing about these as well as 2ww and all things AMA and IF related

AMA.
    BFP #1: 4/7/12. EDD: 12/2/12.
    Growth on target with h/b at 6w3d. No h/b at 8w4d. D&C 4/27/12.
    BFP #2: 2/28/13. M/C 5w1d.
  • Options
    km_mdkm_md member
    imagebuggirl72:
    imagekm_md:

Additional crazy here: 

Thanks bug ((hugs)).

• Options
    imageMrs.E.07:
    G'morning, buggirl! I am in need of the CT today!nbsp;Your level of crazy from 110: 8CD/DPO: CD42ish postlossCan I just ____O or get AF______ already??!?Signs/Symptoms: I have what feels like my usual O pain and my nipples are a little sore, they usually get really sore on O day. I haven't been paying attention to CM though.Additional crazy here: I'm just so frustrated, I want something to happen. I want my body to get back to normal. I can't POAOPK because I don't know if my hCG is 0. I have considered POAHPT to see if it is negative, and then dipping an OPK if it is, but I don't think I can handle seeing an HPT right now, regardless of whether it is or . My doctor said we didn't need to keep checking my betas, since everything looked good. Come ooooon, body! Get with the program.

I am so sorry your body isn't cooperating. Mobile hugs.

BFP#1  9/5/12, MMC, MC confirmed 10/9/12,          
                D&C 12/12/12
    BFP#2 7/30/13, EDD 4/12/14, DS born 4/14/14

imageimage

• Options
    imageEtta07:
    Hi Bug thank you, I almost danced when I saw the train today. How are you?? Your level of crazy from 110: 10 CD/DPO: CD 25 8 DPO Can I just ____POAS______ already??!? Signs/Symptoms: extremely sore boobies, felt so nauseous while laying down last night, woke up feeling hungover [didn't drink last night], temp dip yesterday spike today....hmmmm Additional crazy here: Last cycle I thought my chart got triphasic towards the end of my cycle but now looking at my chart this cycle wow if my numbers stay up where they were today it'll be a true triphasic. I even searched online for the earliest you could detect post implantation, my hopes are officially high [I was doing good] I had myself in a good place to at least keep myself away from the sticks til Sunday now I want to run home and pee on one. Gah I most likely won't be able to not POAS sometimes today [just a little crazy]
    FX for you dear.

D&C 12/12/12

imageimage

• Options
    imageJordyInIndy:

Additional crazy here: I don't remember the last time AF has been such a twat. I'm talking cramps that require 800mg ibuprofen. Also, it's so heavy that last night I was helping a friend grade papers and bled straight through a super plus tampon onto my sweats in just over an hour. That's not
    embarrassing or anything.

Jordy, I am so sorry af is treating you so poorly. I hope her visit is short so you can get on with ttc this cycle.

D&C 12/12/12

imageimage

• Options
    Your level of crazy from 110: 3CD/DPO:16/4Can I just be past this cycle_ already??!?Signs/Symptoms:Additional crazy here:I poas yesterday because i was so nausested. Bfn and a fever later I'm just sick.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Missed MC 11/17/10 Our little miracle born 1/27/12 Natural MC 7/19/12 Missed MC 1/22/13 Our family is complete DD 12/27/13
    Abnormal ANA, PAI-1 4G/4G homozygous

• Options
    imagebuggirl72:
    imagekiki1978:

I can't see your timing but I'm pretty sure that FF only gives high timing for ED.  I've never got better than good.  Good works.

Thanks bug!  The one time I did get KU, we got a high timing for O-3, O-1, and O.  I guess as long as you hit it sometime during the FW.   

Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Your level of crazy from 1-10:5

CD/DPO: CD17/DPO 3-5 (ff says 3 but I think it's 5)

Can I just __________ already??!? Get through the next 2 week

Signs/S5ymptoms: none

Additional crazy here: I thought for sure my temp dropped day 12 and that i o'd a day or two later. 2 days ago I got ch that seemed to confirm. But my temps were up higher the last two says so ff moved the ch. If I o'd later than I think, then my timing was crappy. Ugh.

D&C 12/12/12

imageimage

• Options
    km_mdkm_md member
    imagesamjen2010:

Additional crazy here: I thought for sure my temp dropped day 12 and that i o'd a day or two later. 2 days ago I got ch that seemed to confirm. But my temps were up higher the last two says so ff moved the ch. If I o'd later than I think, then my timing was crappy. Ugh.

hmm? Did you see any progression in your OPKs? Since they are all negative, FF won't use them, but it might give you a better idea if you had ones that were close and you maybe just missed your surge.

I'll let bug respond to this one, I just wanted to say that I hope it works out with your timing, and I love how you are always so supportive of everyone on this thread <3

• Options
    Your level of crazy from 110:

Today probably like a 2, it's a pretty good day.

CD/DPO: still recovering from D and C

Can I just _____ already?

Make time move more quickly so I can be recovered and start the next steps in the whole process.

Signs/Symptoms:

I had a breast reduction two years ago, when I got pregnant my boobs grew just within the two months. Now that they are going back down the one spot under my breast that took forever to heal has opened back up.

Additional crazy here:

Question is it even worth starting to temp when my hcg levels are still elevated or just wait until I get an AF and then start. Temping kind of makes me anxious as it seems complex. I plan to temp and do OPK this time when I start and I'm nervous I won't be able to figure it all out.
  • Options
    Etta07Etta07 member
    imagebethclosen:
    Your level of crazy from 110:

Today probably like a 2, it's a pretty good day.

CD/DPO: still recovering from D and C

Can I just _____ already?

Make time move more quickly so I can be recovered and start the next steps in the whole process.

Signs/Symptoms:

I had a breast reduction two years ago, when I got pregnant my boobs grew just within the two months. Now that they are going back down the one spot under my breast that took forever to heal has opened back up.

Additional crazy here:

Question is it even worth starting to temp when my hcg levels are still elevated or just wait until I get an AF and then start. Temping kind of makes me anxious as it seems complex. I plan to temp and do OPK this time when I start and I'm nervous I won't be able to figure it all out.

Hugs during the wait, it sucks.

Yes it would be worth it to start temping so you can get the hang of it before an actual TTC cycle. Also I don't know how far our from your DnC you are but temping could still show if you O then you'll know you're waiting on AF and it'll give you an idea of how long your LP is so on a trying cycle you'll know what is actually "late". Ultimately it's up to you, I think it could be a good idea.
  • Options
    imagekm_md:
    imagesamjen2010:

hmm? Did you see any progression in your OPKs? Since they are all negative, FF won't use them, but it might give you a better idea if you had ones that were close and you maybe just missed your surge.

I'll let bug respond to this one, I just wanted to say that I hope it works out with your timing, and I love how you are always so supportive of everyone on this thread <3

Thanks. I did see a darker line on CD 13 but it still wasn't positive and then the line just got lighter later that day and the next day.

D&C 12/12/12

imageimage

• Options

CD/DPO:37/ 7 DPO

Can I just __________ already??!? POAS already or get AF

Signs/Symptoms: Back ache, weird tenderness in my ute, slightly sore bb's, peeing like CRAZY, temp spike after a dip yesterday, creamy CM and so so tired. 

Additional crazy here: Last cycle when I got KU this is exactly how things started.  Our timing was good according to FF and I know it will be a long shot if we get KU this cycle since it's my first since the MC and we didn't have to wait but I'm really trying to stay level headed and keep in mind that this might just be my body trying to adjust but if it's a BFP that would be great too. Either way I think (I hope) I'll be ok. 

Just wanted to give lots of (((((((((hugs))))))))) to all the ladies on the crazy train today! Hope your weekend is rejuvenating!

Me: 31 * DH: 33 * TTC since Sept 2012
    Hx of Pulmonary Embolisms, Right Sided Heart Failure and Nephrotic Syndrome 2001
    Dx w/ Hashimotos 1998 * Dx w/ Systemic Lupus 2005 * Dx w/ PCOS 2012
    Began working with RE Dec 2012February 2013: Clomid 100mg + Ovidrel  BFP # 1: 2/26/13 * EDD 11/9/13 * MMC at 7w5d -- 3/27/13 * D&C 3/28/13May 2013: Clomid 100mg + Ovidrel + PIO + Lovenox  BFP # 2: 6/6/13 * EDD 2/18/14 * MMC at 11w1d -- 7/31/13 * D&C 8/1/13RPL Testing & Karotyping was normal for both of usEmbryo testing was inconclusiveBenched July 2013- January 2014 due to Lupus FlareWTF appt 2/12/14IVF is OUT and Clomid + Ovidrel + Endometrium is in... AGAINBFP # 3: 2/28/14 * EDD: 11/12/14 * CP 3/1/14TTC on our own until April 2014*A persons a person no matter how small*
    My Ovulation Chart
    imageimage
    *All PgAL/PAL Welcome*

• Options

imagebepandnick:
    I'm punching my ticket and hopping on today! My level of crazy is a hard 9 CD 30/DPO 15 Can I just get af or a bfp already? I had all my classic af signs until yesterday afternoon, when they disappeared. Our timing sucked this cycle but a poas anyways this am and got a bfn. Grrrrr.

I'm sorry about the bfn. (hugs)

D&C 12/12/12

imageimage

• Options
    imagesamjen2010:
    imagekm_md:
    imagesamjen2010:

Thanks. I did see a darker line on CD 13 but it still wasn't positive and then the line just got lighter later that day and the next day.

I just changed CD13 to positive OPK and it gave me a solid line for ch on the later date. AAAHHH! I'm so frustrated that my timing looks to have been off. DH and I are just not every day BDers or we get burned out and that's definitely what happened this time. I know it's still early to throw in the towel but I'm just annoyed. Guess we'll try every other day next cycle.

D&C 12/12/12

imageimage

• Options
    km_mdkm_md member
    imagesamjen2010:
    imagesamjen2010:
    imagekm_md:
    imagesamjen2010:

I just changed CD13 to positive OPK and it gave me a solid line for ch on the later date. AAAHHH! I'm so frustrated that my timing looks to have been off. DH and I are just not every day BDers or we get burned out and that's definitely what happened this time. I know it's still early to throw in the towel but I'm just annoyed. Guess we'll try every other day next cycle.

I was just looking and I saw that you had solid lines now. I like where FF has your CHs right now, but I think that there is a chance that it could be the day before as well (depending on little things like exactly when your surge was). It only takes one time! But I understand why you are frustrated (((hugs))) 

• Options
    Etta07Etta07 member
    imagesamjen2010:
    imagesamjen2010:
    imagekm_md:
    imagesamjen2010:

I'll let bug respond to this one, I just wanted to say that I hope it works out with your timing, and I love how you are always so supportive of everyone on this thread &lt;3

This totally just reminded me I had only progressively darker OPKs and no solids. At first when I put in my darkest as positive FF freaked out and told me my ovulation signs were inconsistent now when I do it, that day is marked as O with solid CH instead of the dotted CH the day before....interesting. I know my day off is no where close to what you're experiencing.

Hang in there GL. We're all here.
  • Options
    imageEtta07:
    imagesamjen2010:
    imagesamjen2010:
    imagekm_md:
    imagesamjen2010:

I'll let bug respond to this one, I just wanted to say that I hope it works out with your timing, and I love how you are always so supportive of everyone on this thread &lt;3

This totally just reminded me I had only progressively darker OPKs and no solids. At first when I put in my darkest as positive FF freaked out and told me my ovulation signs were inconsistent now when I do it, that day is marked as O with solid CH instead of the dotted CH the day before....interesting. I know my day off is no where close to what you're experiencing.

Hang in there GL. We're all here.

Thanks. Anything is possible so I am just going to have to wait it out.

D&C 12/12/12

imageimage

• Options

Thanks Buggirl!

Your level of crazy from 1-10:  6

CD/DPO: CD9

Can I just _____have an 'uneventful' cycle_____ already??!? 

Signs/Symptoms:  EWCM, +OPK, cramps

Additional crazy here: After Oing later than usual last cycle and having a mind flucking 15 day LP when my LP is usually 11 days, here I am with all the signs of Oing in the next couple of days.  More like my norm actually, so FX last cycle was just an off one.

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Options
    imagesamjen2010:
    Your level of crazy from 110:5CD/DPO: CD17/DPO 35 ff says 3 but I think it's 5Can I just __________ already??!? Get through the next 2 week

:::TP'es FF::: FX for you doll!!

BFP #6 4.14.16

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board