11 Weeks Pregnant

Am I the only one who feels GREAT?!

2»

Re: Am I the only one who feels GREAT?!

• Thank you all for your postings. I am 11 weeks and feel absolutely nothing. Well, outside of a misssed period and sore boobs that comes and go, I am always questioning if I am pregnant. Lol. Im happy to see other women with OUR SYMPTOMS. Reading books and googling things make you absolutely worried. My husband and I will have our first U/S on October 25th. Look forward to seeing our little one.
  • I love being a part of the "little to no symptoms" group too!

imageimageimage
    My two girls Flower and Ayla Faye
  • Loading the player...
  • hello ladies! I'm also feeling great when it comes to nausea, and all related. and also like I've been reading freaked out because other than sore & itchy breast and some little cramps, and shotness of breathe, I'm all "normal" ... 11 more days till my 4D scan!! to make sure everything is OK :)

My Angel went back to the Arms of God at 8w2d on Oct. 23rd 2010... Got Positive PT on Oct 12 2012! Doing my Best to make it work this 2nd chance I was Given. Thx God!! BabyFetus Ticker
    Gian Maria was born at 38 weeks on June 2nd,
    Makes my dreams come true everyday!

• Same here, I am constantly going to the bathroom, but besides that and sore boobs on and off I feel fine. Just now ran up on a head cold, but it'll go away in no time. Cant wait until my 12 week appointment next Friday. :) Its a blessing to be able to carry a child. I do sometimes freak out though because I haven't had any morning sickness, nausea, or anything really. But I heard the heartbeat at 8 weeks and it was stronger that what my doctor expected for how far along I was. So I know my little peanut is doing good in there. Just happy I can say besides random colds, coughs, and stuff from my weather changes here in my town I'm not experiencing anything worst. 
  • I'm 10 weeks and feel the same way. It's so reassuring to hear other people feel as good as I do. This is my first pregnancy so I had no idea what to expect and thought it was so weird I wasn't constantly running to the bathroom.
  • I am feeling awesome. I dont really have any symptoms, which scare me a little. I have been very regular. I dont have any morning/afternoon/evening sickness. I was tired a lot and my breasts were very tender, but nothing that was of any true discomfort. But then again, I am only 11 weeks in...lol. Who knows what the next upcoming weeks will bring me!!! :)
  • I will be 11 weeks tomorrow and I have not had any morning sickness, either! The only pregnancy symptoms I seem to have are I am hungry (but I can't tell if it is more hungry than I used to be) and my boobs are a little sore. We just saw our little one on an ultrasound last week, so if it wasn't for that I wouldn't feel pregnant at all! This is my first pregnancy, so I wasn't sure what to expect, but everyone I know seemed to have awful morning sickness so I feel pretty lucky. I was kind of paranoid about lack of symptoms at first, but now I'm at ease after the ultrasound. Glad to hear there are others out there that are feeling great! Best of luck to everyone!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I feel great too. Only sore breast and of course the gas. Might be because I'm trying hard to eat a lot of  fruits and veggies.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I feel a little guilty also haha! This is my second and probably last and I feel great! I am still running and trying to eat healthy but have gained 5 pounds. Trying to keep that down, but otherwise, feeling great!
  • This is my first pregnancy, and the little to no symptoms kinda freaks me out. Pretty much my breasts hurt in the morning when I first get out of bed, and then when I take off my bra... feel like they weigh a ton.  They haven't gotten bigger, as far as I can tell.  I am nauseated all the time, it feels like anyway, but never get sick... most of the time I can just ignore it, I get it worse usually about 30 mins or so after I eat.  I also feel hungry a lot more than I used to, its started to slow down a bit. I get a cramp here and there, and some brown spotting (usually around when I should've been getting my period).  I might have a little bit of a belly but I don't know if that's just me trying to help convince myself things are ok.  First doctor appointment on Monday... so we'll see.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Considering it took us well over a year to make this little baby, freaked me out that I didn't have any morning sickness! You always hear the stories of how sick some women can get, but you never hear the stories of the ones that feel great! Other than tender breasts, fatigue and hunger...Im a happy little camper! This belly is just barely poking out now...just looks like I have gained a few Wink but I know better! Just looking forward to my next appointment in a week, just so we can hear that little ticker again!!

• You're not alone! I'm enjoying every moment of my first pregnancy! Sore boobs and light cramping is all I have. Husband says he expected a hormonal, psycho, pregnant lady but I've been in such a great mood. He jokes that he likes me better pregnant. Let's hope this lasts all 9 months!
  • i haven't had any symptoms at all except cravings and a little breast tenderness. i feel amazing except the hormonal crying. but im really enjoying being pregnant
    Darren Evans
  • I am the same way. I am 11 weeks today and I feel great! The only sickness I get is when I am hungry. Thank goodness!

Lilypie - (x1UE)                                               

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpg 

• Hello!! I'm 11 weeks and feel good too!!!! My huge boobs are sore and I'm tired but that's all and that's great!!!!!! I'm so blessed like all of you!!!! I have no heard heart beat yet but only checked at 10 weeks. I get ultrasound on tues 326 so I'm very excited out of my mind!!!!! This is my 1st so I don't know how to feel or anything. My husband sees me as normal bc I feel good. Can I ask if anyone is still making love??? I'm sorry to ask but I want to make sure it's safe. I'm kinda scared but best ever now but I read its bc of blood flow????? Idk!??? Sorry to ask hope that's not bad to ask????
  • I feel great too.  Only some breast soreness, but other than that I'm feeling so excited and happy.  My older sister is 5 months pregnant and I am three, but she just got over the morning sickness and I never got it. I felt so bad for her.
  • Thank you for writing this post! I have been feeling great aside from sore boobs and peeing all the time. I was thinking at our first ultrasound there wouldn't be a heartbeat because I feel too good. But thankfully there was! I'm actually having a hard time talking about my pregnancy with friends or family because they either have not been pregnant before or they had every symptom in the book. My SIL is pregnant also we're due 2 days apart and I was feeling really guilty on Easter when everyone asked how we were doing. Poor SIL was still battling morning sickness and hasn't gained any weight. Meanwhile I felt phenomenal and have a hearty appetite.

Thank you for posting this and letting me know that I'm not a total ***! Haha.
  • Man, it's great that there are more of you! This has been really worrying me : I will be 11 weeks on Friday and I have had a handful of days where I've maybe felt mild nausea but no vomiting ever. Breasts are less and less tender, I'm not peeing overly much and I feel pretty amazing in general! Neither of my grans had MS with any of their 9 combined children but my Mom was progressively sicker with all of us and my sister was with both of hers from 613 weeks. I had myself well geared up to be miserable and couldn't help but worry about baby when I wasn't! I can't wait for my first US in two weeks to finally see this Bean! Thanks for sharing ladies!
  • I have felt the same way for a while now. My husband just asked why I wasn't worried that my stomach hasn't been hurting. But I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one!
  • no you are Not the only one I have way less complications with this pregnancy my first two were horrible. I have bouts of nausea but that is about it. Unlike my forst two were I could not eat anything I love food I dream about it crazy I know. I am starting to think if I my first two pregnancies would have been like this I would have way more children. If it wasn't for the sore breast and slight nausea I would not even think I was preggo. I know my son loves his mommy already me cause he adores me enough not to put me thru the trails and tribulations of pregancy his sisters did (lol)

KarsonMom
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"