August 2012 Moms
Options

A Day in The Life of Tula (super long)

SFM: A Day In The Life of Tula.

DISNEY STYLE!!

On a normal day, I don't wake up with J. SO does. Today, though, I jumped out of bed like it was the first day of school. 8:30 I hear a babe talking in the monitor. Me and SO go get my super sleepy looking baby, SO feeds him cereal mixed with pumpkin and apple, and then we get dressed.

Then Jayson bounces around while I finish getting ready. SO plays Kirby on the Wii. Everyone's always waiting on me because I get distracted by the baby. Then, we get into the car, and we are on our way to DISNEY!!

In between we stopped at Chick Fil A because I was a hungry mother.. and I spilled barbeque sauce ALL OVER my brand new outfit. I was enraged, and throwing a fit so there were no photos. At least I had extra khaki shorts with me.

We arrive at Epcot, and Jayson means serious business. He is always serious when he's trying to figure out where he is. Right now the Flower and Garden Festival is going on. We saw this rad car.

It's time to buy a new shirt because I was stuck wearing a black tank top, and stained yellow shorts. I settled on this shirt because it matched my shorts best. Maybe also because I wanted this headband!!!!!!!

By the time all this nonsense happened, it was time for Jayson's bottle. We headed to the baby center, which I should've taken pictures of.

There were two super natural, and healthy moms in there. One talking about her hardships of making no milk, severe depression, and LCs that suck. I wanted to cry thinking about my own experience there. The other was saying the reason the other could never produce milk was because she didn't start pumping for a week after delivery. WRONG! The mom had physical problems that caused it. One of them had a sicko toddler, so we rushed out of there. No playing with sickos.

For Flower and Garden they had a bunch of play areas set up. We went to a Radiator Springs one, and let Jay roam. We started off with shoes, but he just took them off.

Then we explored the convention center which had a ton of garden stuff, and learned about the history of Disney's horticulture. Even as a brand new park, they set up Magic Kingdom's Main Street to look like it'd been there a long time. Imagineers are geniuses. Truly.

Next we visited the Finding Nemo ride, which kind of scared Jayson because it was loud. Jayson sat front row at Turtle Talk with Crush, and wanted to get him.

When we left there we totally planned to go to The Land, and ride more rides... But Jayson fell asleep. No strollers are allowed in there so we roamed around. We went into a butterfly garden where a butterfly landed on my sleeping child, and butterflies kept flying right in front of my SOs face. It was beautiful in there.

Vegetable, and herb garden was next. We saw pineapples, peppers, a coffee tree, beets, eggplant, parsley, etc. A lot of fresh products. I was in culinary heaven. 

I stopped, and bought 3 chapsticks. Sangria, Margarita, and Pina Colada flavored. I got a discount. Big SmileParty!!! I then went on an Epcot search for Dole Whip with Siesta Key Spiced Rum. FOUND IT! Also got amazing pineapple upside down cake. Jayson woke up, and got hydrated as we waited for our dinner reservation.

Sorry, my SO took some crappy pictures with my crappy phone in the restaurant. We ate at the Crown and Rose Pub, in the UK! lol I had my favorite beer, Guinness, and my SO had red wine. Opposite roles, much?! We got Strip Steak and fried fish. House made tartar sauce was amazing.

The chef came out to talk to us about making something super special for Jayson! He got cod (no seasoning, and baked), and mashed potatoes. First time eating fish, and he loved it!!! He also had pureed apples and butternut squash.

Next we headed towards the exit, had some more fun on the way, and left. Just in time for rain. Winning!

When we got home Jayson got a bath because he was gross, and covered in SPF. He played for a while so I could lay down, and then had a bottle. More play time, then bed.

My phone was dying. I took a picture of my cheesecake before putting it on the charger. SO and I snuffled up on the couch to watch Django Unchained. Almost 3 hours later, I was sad it wasn't as epic as I expected. I then faceplanted, and passed out in my bed.

This was so long, and I probably still missed something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: A Day in The Life of Tula (super long)

• Options
    crap do i have to one by one make all my pictures smaller?
  • Options
    I'm not sure about your pics, but what I could see was super cute! Looks like a very fun day!
    SeptsiggyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I would love to see Disney. I have never been and told DH that when the kids are a little older I want to take them, but really I just wanna go :) lol

Sounds like such a fun day. And J is of course a handsome little bugger! 

imageimage
  • Options
    Awww, what a happy day! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ummm...jealous! J is such a cutie.
  • Options

imagekikimo327:
    I am so jealous that you can go to Disney World WHENEVER you want.  Waaaahhhhh!

This completely!  Great pictures! 

• Options
    What a great day! Thanks for sharing. I want to see a MK day too.
    victoria5month samantha5
  • Options
    Super jealous you get to go whenever you want. I'm having withdrawals.....
    Love your outfit and J is such a cutie!!!! What a trooper too for being there all day! Thanks for sharing :]
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

imagekikimo327:
    I am so jealous that you can go to Disney World WHENEVER you want.  Waaaahhhhh!

Agreed!  Now I really can't wait to go back!

• Options
    I'm super jealous of your super fun Disney day!! Love this!
  • Options
    imagenatalie8784:
    You already know how much I love your day lol nbsp;I have never been for Famp;G! nbsp;It's on my bucket list for sure! nbsp;Are the chapsticks "Rinse" brand? nbsp;I looooove them if they are! nbsp;I have latte and chocolate. nbsp;They were set up during food and wine and seriously I could have purchased one of everything!

Thank you everyone! SO is glad his faces were appreciated. For the first one I told him to say hi to all the ladies on he bump! That's what I got.

Natalie, it is Rinse. I have this card that says I get 15 percent off my next purchase. If it is online, I'll totally give it to you. I already get a discount for being Disney cast.

Honestly, it takes a lot to work at Disney. It's long hours, it is crazy busy, our guests have THE HIGHEST expectations... But going to the parks, and seeing just how magical it is makes it all worth it. Knowing I can be a part of that is why I gave up my whole life in Jersey to come here.
  • Options
    I love flower and garden festival! Such a beautiful time at Disney!

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
           Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"