May 2013 Moms
Options

Due date?

I am measuring two weeks ahead of my due date and my lmp is the same as what I am measuring but hospital scan showed me to be 2 week less. Has this happened anyone else? Baby is also measuring 2 weeks ahead at 32 week growth scan.. Hospital won't go by my lmp because I was on the pill?

Re: Due date?

• Options
    Um, what?

• Options
    2 weeks either way really doesn't make a hug difference. Few babies are actually born on their due dates. My date based on lmp is a week ahead of my ultrasound due date and last week I measured a week behind. I'm not worried because babies o their own thi
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When was your "hospital scan" done?  If that was an early ultrasound (before 20ish weeks), I would trust that as being more accurate.  My experience with growth ultrasounds and measuring is that they can be way off, and not reflect an error in d
  • Options
    I measured 2 weeks ahead at my last growth u/s 9 weeks ago.  I haven't had one since.  I am measuring big at the OBs office, but he isn't concerned either.  Early u/s are the most accurate, so they are still sticking with that due date

**DD1 - 7/9/98**

**DS - 11/9/00**

**DD2 - 4/30/13**

• Options

I've been told that my due date could actually be two weeks ahead of where I am (May 15 instead of May 29), because I've consistently measured two weeks ahead on every ultrasound, and now every fundal height measurement. My OB said either my dating was

First M/C - March 2006, pregnancy not known about.
    BFP#1 03/17/12 DD 11/09/12 Missed MC 05/14/12 (No growth past 9wk1d) D&C 05/22/12
    Removal of Ovarian Cyst 07/27/12
    BFP#2 09/17/12 DD 05/29/13 STICK BABY STICK!

PgAL MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE: PET SHAMING

imageBabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I'm exactly the same. Based on my LMP I'm 2 weeks farther along, and I have been measuring ahead lately. I'm not too worried about it, though, because my doctor is inducing around 38 weeks for other reasons, so I feel like it will all work out in the end.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I thought that's how they give you a edd was by your last period. Unless they gave you and ultra sound at 89 weeks to figure it out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Midwife won't go by my lmp because she said I would have had to been off the pill 3 months for them to go by that.. I know the 1st ultrasound is the most accurate as she explained there's a big difference between foetuses at an early age but just find it
  • Options
    Ya that's what midwife said just thought it was strange that by my dates and fundal height were two weeks ahead
  • Options
    Exactly everything happens when it's ready just thought it was strange the way fundal height is two weeks ahead and going by lmp I'm two weeks ahead
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"