Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Looks like it is time for DS's first shoe fitting!!!

Well, DS is on the move and almost walking now. He walks with help, and can stand on his own. YAY!!! But we are noticing that he is starting to turn his feet in, and turn his right foot over just a bit and walk on the outside of it. So on Friday I'm going to be taking him to get his feet fitted for the proper shoes and hopefully it will help correct a forming problem before it becomes a full blown situation to handle. He doesn't have good feet behind him in his family so the more steps I take now to make sure his feet develop properly the better.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Looks like it is time for DS's first shoe fitting!!!

• Options
    I was told shoes hinder proper foot development, can you get some kind if special prescription shoe or something?
  • Options

imageKimbus22:
    No shoes for babies is the standard.  Corrective Shoes, as they used to be called, can be more harm than good.&
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageKimbus22:
    No shoes for babies is the standard.  Corrective Shoes, as they used to be called, can be more harm than good.&nbs

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imageKimbus22:
    No shoes for babies is the standard.  Corrective Shoes, as they used to be called, can be more harm than good.&
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagekdjudd:

imageKimbus22:</
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Our LOs have shoes but they only wear them out in public.  Otherwise they just wear socks or sleepers with skiddies on the bottom.  My son turns his feet out all weird like, but I'm hoping it corrects itself.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"