Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Sleep Help

My DD used to STTN. I feel like that was a long time ago now.

She was waking to eat and going back to sleep easily which was fine with me. Now she is waking at 2am until 5am. Eating but will not go back to sleep. She will fight all attempts to rock or soothe her, she wont stay laying down in her crib or in our bed and is physically struggling to be put down to crawl. I wont CIO. But we honestly need more sleep. A lot more sleep. She has 2 45min naps a day. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Sleep Help

• Options
    Apparently a lot of babies regress a bit during developmental leaps.  If she's busy trying to figure out a new trick, her brain may be too busy to let her sleep the way she used to.  Mine is just beginning to do this as well and it's killing me.

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

• Options

Is there any chance you could stretch out her naps?  DD sleeps a 45 min in the morning but almost 2 hours in the afternoon (not that every child is the same, just saying)  

What time are you putting her to bed?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageLilygrace48:
    Apparently a lot of babies regress a bit during developmental leaps.nbsp; If she's busy trying to figure out a new tri
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

You ladies are all right. I know she is in the middle of learning some words. She has surprised us with a few new ones like Hi and Uh Oh. and she is almost walking with the help of furniture. I wrote that at 4am when I felt like the whole world was als

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Mine is about same age and we seem to be going through sleep regression. There is always something! I think you just need to try and get through best you can. Its so hard though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"