April 2014 Moms
Options

Hate meat!!!

Does anyone else hate meat??? All I want is carbs!

Re: Hate meat!!!

• Options
    I just hate the smell of cooking meat but il eat it...im not too fond of chicken right now tho
  • Options
    Carbs all the way!!! Yummy pasta and potatoes and FRENCH FRIES!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My dh says I turn into a vegetarian when pregnant which is party silky true because I can't stand the smell if it cooking. Depending on what it is I can sometimes eat it once cooked but other times one bite (or not even) and I have to find something else.
    October Siggy Challenge: Halloween
    DH and I at a Halloween Party in 2010 when we were preggers with DD
    Linus & The Great Pumpkin

IAmPregnant Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    All I did was cut up chicken for my husbands salad... and started gagging... I didn't even eat it.. I miss protein! haha
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My H asked me last night when the last time I consumed any protein was.  I honestly couldn't tell him the last significant source. So he promptly made me a protein shake. Problem is, it was chocolate and I have a HUGE aversion to anything sweet right now. Ugh.

• Options
    I can't cook it or eat it on its own but mixed in something it's edible.
  • Options
    I feel like this baby wants me to be a vegetarian. Huge aversion to meat... ESP chicken. I eat eggs to get protein =)
  • Options
    Me too! Its so strange. Im only into pasta pizza macandcheese grilled cheese
  • Options
    Can any one explain this?? I also crave every thing I would have never ate before pregnancy
  • Options
    I have not cooked a proper meat/starch/vegetable dinner in about 6 weeks.  I can eat a steak or cheeseburger if I order at a restaurant or DH cooks it on the grill and I don't have to see it raw.  I have not eaten chicken or fish since my BFP.  I couldn't eat eggs either for a few weeks, but I am eating an egg sandwich now and doing ok with it.  I don't know why so many women develop a meat aversion when they are PG, but it does seem pretty common.

• Options
    the thought of eating meat or cooking right now makes my skin curl.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm vegan (no animal products) and there are lots of protein sources besides meat. In fact, almost all foods have some protein in them. Foods with a lot of protein are beans, lentils, nuts and seeds. Plus plant foods are easier to digest so it might help with any acid reflux or constipation.
  • Options
    I am right there with ya. Even the thought or mention of meat makes me nauseous. I am hoping it will pass soon. I just try to get one meal a day with some sort of meat in, and that will have to do.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

#1 BFP 26/May/2013 EDD 27/Jan/2014 MC at 5 weeks, 2 days 
    #2 BFP 04/Aug/2013 EDD April 18th, 2014. Baby M born May 2, 2014.

• Options
    I can't eat meat! I try to get my proteins from cheese, fish and eggs. And if you are concerned about low iron, lentils are very rich in both iron and proteins. And I think black beans too.
    I even got sick and pucked when our neighbours had a barbecue, only from the smell!

• Options
    Yep! Thinking about cooking or chewing on meat makes my stomach turn....
    Lilypie - Eu0n
    BFP: 12/3/15     EDD: 8/11/16     IT'S A BOY!!!
    MAXIMUS POWERS   8♥5♥16

Lilypie - pXE7
    BFP: 8/5/13      EDD: 4/13/14     IT'S A GIRL!!!      
    AYLA BLAIR   3♥27♥14

• Options
    I crave steak!!! Mmmmmmmm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"