New Hampshire Babies
Options

12 Week Appointment

My husband and I have your second appointment with Concord OB tomorrow to hear the baby's heartbeat. Being a FTM I am wondering if this means we are having an u/s? Can anyone tell me what their second appointment was like at Concord OB? I am afraid to call and ask at the risk of sounding like an idiot, but I am dying to know, I have my heart set on seeing the peanut, so if we are not having the u/s I need to brace myself now.:/

Re: 12 Week Appointment

• Options

If you were having and u/s they wouldve told you.

At 12 weeks you should already be scheduled for the NT u/s if you opted to get one. 

Also, OB's dont schedule appointments to 'hear the heartbeat'. 

They do Prenatal Check U

Proud Mommy to: Boy-1995/Boy-1998/Girl-2003/Boy-2004/Girl-2011/ Fraternal twin girls-2013  

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

p.s.

If you want to see your lo.... you can always contact an elective facility. Insurance will not cover it, but you will get what you want. 

Proud Mommy to: Boy-1995/Boy-1998/Girl-2003/Boy-2004/Girl-2011/ Fraternal twin girls-2013  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

When we scheduled our second appointment they told us that I would have a prenatal physical, including hearing the heart beat. They scheduled me on week 12 so there would be a heartbeat, they told me that being a FTM I would panic if we did n

• Options

They do the urine at every appointment.

Your NT scan shouldve already been scheduled. There is a window between 11-13 weeks where the results are most accurate and they will not do one outside of that window because it is no longer accurate.&nbs

• Options

Thank you for the information! Being a FTM is very confusing, and I feel like the OB's office is not helping matters.

I am very frustrated DH and I were told that we cannot schedule the NT until after the second appointment an

• Options
    Just wanted to say good luck at your appointment!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"