June 2012 Moms
Options

finger food breakfast ideas

what do you feed you LO at breakfast if they are not eating purees anymore.  I have been doing eggs, waffles and yorgurt blueberrires.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: finger food breakfast ideas

• Options
    For bfast finger foods, I give Anja pancakes, toast, Cheerios, and gasp eggs. I also feed her oatmeal, yogurt with mixed pured fruits, etc.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    For bfast finger foods, I give Anja pancakes, toast, Cheerios, and gasp eggs. I also feed her oatmeal, yogurt with mixed pureed fruits, etc.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Eggs, waffles, pancakes, toast, cheerios and he also gets oatmeal or yogurt with a fruit puree!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Options
    Scrambled eggs and banana, mango, or yogurt. Sometimes cheese instead of eggs. I don't feed LO hardly any pasta or breads.
  • Options
    Mini pancakes with cream cheese on them, oatmeal and fruit, waffles, scrambled eggs, french toast, biscuits and gravy on the weekends usually.  Usually do fruit with any of them.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    BRBR member
    I give her bananas, yogurt, Cheerios, or cheese usually.  I haven't been too adventurous yet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Same as all the other posting so far.  LO is a huge eater later in the day but doesn't seem to eat much at breakfast.  I try thick oatmeal, pancakes, fruit, even dinner items, but thing he loves as lunch and dinner like all fruits o

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DS loves waffles dipped in apple sauce. Yogurt is great. Bananas and other fruit. Also, it is not an every day thing, but there is a great recipe on pinterest for toddler pancake mini muffins. DS loved getting his own muffin to eat when he was gettin
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Our Fur-babies: Oliver, Leela, & Neville Our Puppies
  • Options

I made these this morning and everyone loved them. You can keep them in the refrig for a few days or freeze them.  

https://www.100days

BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"