June 2012 Moms

finger food breakfast ideas

what do you feed you LO at breakfast if they are not eating purees anymore.  I have been doing eggs, waffles and yorgurt blueberrires.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: finger food breakfast ideas

• For bfast finger foods, I give Anja pancakes, toast, Cheerios, and gasp eggs. I also feed her oatmeal, yogurt with mixed pured fruits, etc.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • For bfast finger foods, I give Anja pancakes, toast, Cheerios, and gasp eggs. I also feed her oatmeal, yogurt with mixed pureed fruits, etc.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Eggs, waffles, pancakes, toast, cheerios and he also gets oatmeal or yogurt with a fruit puree!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Scrambled eggs and banana, mango, or yogurt. Sometimes cheese instead of eggs. I don't feed LO hardly any pasta or breads.
  • Mini pancakes with cream cheese on them, oatmeal and fruit, waffles, scrambled eggs, french toast, biscuits and gravy on the weekends usually.  Usually do fruit with any of them.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • BRBR member
    I give her bananas, yogurt, Cheerios, or cheese usually.  I haven't been too adventurous yet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Same as all the other posting so far.  LO is a huge eater later in the day but doesn't seem to eat much at breakfast.  I try thick oatmeal, pancakes, fruit, even dinner items, but thing he loves as lunch and dinner like all fruits o

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS loves waffles dipped in apple sauce. Yogurt is great. Bananas and other fruit. Also, it is not an every day thing, but there is a great recipe on pinterest for toddler pancake mini muffins. DS loved getting his own muffin to eat when he was gettin
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Our Fur-babies: Oliver, Leela, & Neville Our Puppies
  • I made these this morning and everyone loved them. You can keep them in the refrig for a few days or freeze them.  

https://www.100days

BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"