Name stickers for daycare — The Bump
Pre-School

Name stickers for daycare

What are your favorite websites for using the name bubbles or stickers that go on bottles, lunchboxes, etc when sending your LOs off to daycare?

I know of www.namebubbles.com and they have some cute ones, but I wanted to get some recommendations from mom's on what they've used that have that were a good value and held up well through dishwasher and washing machine runs. Thanks!
-Stephanie

Re: Name stickers for daycare

• I have Inchbug orbit labels for cups (and bottles) and a combinations of Name Bubbles and Mabels Labels for everything else. They are all great.
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oliver's labels. I've used them for DD for years. They go through the dishwasher and washing machine with no issues. I've had to peel them off of things I wanted to donate. I got them for DS now too.
    Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • For preschool I use Mabel's Labels. I still have some left over that I will use for kindergarten this year.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Thank you.
    -Stephanie
  • I use NameBubbles for the labels for clothes and bags and have started using them on the girls water bottles.  When they were young and used bottles and sippy cups, I used the inchbug ones.
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards