Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Name stickers for daycare

What are your favorite websites for using the name bubbles or stickers that go on bottles, lunchboxes, etc when sending your LOs off to daycare?

I know of www.namebubbles.com and they have some cute ones, but I wanted to get some recommendations from mom's on what they've used that have that were a good value and held up well through dishwasher and washing machine runs. Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Name stickers for daycare

• Options
    I have Inchbug orbit labels for cups (and bottles) and a combinations of Name Bubbles and Mabels Labels for everything else. They are all great.
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oliver's labels. I've used them for DD for years. They go through the dishwasher and washing machine with no issues. I've had to peel them off of things I wanted to donate. I got them for DS now too.
    Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    For preschool I use Mabel's Labels. I still have some left over that I will use for kindergarten this year.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Options
    Thank you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I use NameBubbles for the labels for clothes and bags and have started using them on the girls water bottles.  When they were young and used bottles and sippy cups, I used the inchbug ones.
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"