1st Trimester

Why are people on here so rude???!!!

2»

Re: Why are people on here so rude???!!!

• Wow, this is one of the most original posts I have ever read ::insert sarcasm here::
    image    image   image   image
    DS #1 arrived 10/09/2011
    DS #2 arrived 08/27/2013
    Loving every minute with two sweet boys!

• Because people are high and mighty ass holes who can't stand when people don't research.  Just ignore it.
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • Loading the player...
    BFP #1 : 05.08.11 : EDD : 01.16.12 : DOB : 01.15.12
    BFP #2 : 12.26.12 : EDD : 09.08.13 : DOB : 09.03.13
  • imageTarlene:
    You must be the stuck up BTCH here ; and yes I'm new and your ignorant!

I love someone who calls someone else ignorant when they don't know how to use a semicolon or the difference between when to use your/you're. 

Currently Reading: Don Quixote by Miguel De Cervantes
  • imageLoisLane23:

imageAnjkay:
    Honestly, I think it's probably the hormones. Everyone's moody. I will admit some seem nice, others...not so much.

I have no pregnancy hormones and you are still an idiot. So is the OP.

I just really do not understand why people that aren't even in the 1st tri...or even pregnant for that matter...are reading this board. Do you just like to bring down those who are already feeling crazy stressed?

• imagesmf0283:
    imageLoisLane23:

imageAnjkay:
    Honestly, I think it's probably the hormones. Everyone's moody. I will admit some seem nice, others...not so much.

I just really do not understand why people that aren't even in the 1st tri...or even pregnant for that matter...are reading this board. Do you just like to bring down those who are already feeling crazy stressed?

Eh, most of the tri boards are fair game.  

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• Thanks for the laugh ladies! I needed this.

Oh... and some of us are that mean in "real life", not just on the internet.

;) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageimoan:

imageTarlene:
    You must be the stuck up BTCH here ; and yes I'm new and your ignorant!

I love someone who calls someone else ignorant when they don't know how to use a semicolon or the difference between when to use your/you're. 

Yes 

• imageshelliescove3:
    imagesmf0283:

If you are out of the 1st tri...why come to the 1st tri board just to basically call someone's post "whiney"?

This exactly. I am not the one whining... I just applauded her. Also saying this wasent a support group... also saying you wouldnt say that face to face. Deal with it.

Why do you assume I wouldn't say it to your face? I absolutely would. The Bump is not a puppies and rainbows site. It never has been. You can applaud all you want. And I'd like to point out the only people getting worked up are the one's whining about how mean everyone is. OP no one took your post the wrong way. It's just annoying.

Also, spell check.

• OP, that's just the way life is. A lot of people actually speak their mind and don't sugarcoat. Just think how boring the world would be without those people lol! As an adult, you have to just pick up and move on from it.

I've seen plenty of posts where people ask "Am I pregnant?" And they do get snarky replies.. but for good reason. How in the world would people on the internet know what's going on in that persons body??
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imageshelliescove3:
    Bravo! Someone finally said it!! Haha I know there aren't the most positive replies on this post but I have to say I am impressed someone said it. Yes this is a free message board and not a "support group" as people has pp.... however guaranteed people would not be as mean face to face as opposed to boldly typing behind the privacy of their computer screen. Just sayin...
    This is said almost weekly if not daily. Not gonna change.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • imageLoisLane23:
    imagesmf0283:
    imageLoisLane23:

imageAnjkay:

It's not for you to understand. Welcome to the world of public forums.

I think there is probably a reason why some of the rude people on here have so many posts...I'm guessing if this is how they act in real life they don't have many real friends to talk to. Not saying everyone who has a lot of posts fits in this category, but there are definitly some that do.

• What a *** *** fest....

Seriously. Ive been checking out the 1tri board bc a lot of the ladies ask questions that Other 1tri ladies cannot answer. 

Do I know Everything? nope. But more than a lot of the ladies that post nothing more than, ' omg... go to the E.R. again asap!!'.

Do I give a *** about grammar? Nah. 

Do I care if you ignore sound advice bc you find a 2nd tri lady haughty for posting on 'your' board? nope... ignore me then!

This post is not original. It isnt helpful, clever, or even Nice bc all it does is incite a freakin internet riot that resembles a toddler room play yard. If youre not part of the solution, youre part of the problem, ever hear That?

As one pp mentioned, even if someone replies and you think it's 'snarky/rude' read it or dont, no one cares. You may be missing some great advice handed to you in what you feel is an ass backwards manner.....  but it doesnt mean it isnt correct and helpful.

If you want to take that away from yourself bc you dont like someone's internet attitude, grow the hell up. Youre not doing yourself any favors or teaching anyone a lesson.

As for Me..... call me what you will but I am exactly the same way 'IRL'. 

If youre NOT... thats sad. I wouldnt want someone blowing smoke up my ass IRL and I wouldnt care for it here. If im having a *** dumb moment and post a dumb question... damn right im going to be grown up enough to accept w/e responses that gets me. Ill even laugh about it.

What I wont do is feel entitled to pampering and have a shitty attitude if someone calls me on it or decides to get a little snarky - by the way, dumbest *** word Ever..... (who gets credit for that?)

So ya... in conclusion.... if you get butt hurt over words that only effect you if you allow them to, you need to stay off of adult, internet forums.  

Proud Mommy to: Boy-1995/Boy-1998/Girl-2003/Boy-2004/Girl-2011/ Fraternal twin girls-2013  

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • You know why people who are no longer come to first tri? 1) for this drama and 2) maybe they know something that you don't know and might be able to shed some light on your situation.

That being said.... if you don't like the comments or the answers you are getting, don't ask questions here. Save them for your doctor! 

• imageTarlene:
    Are examples really needed read this post it says it all

Yes, they are because I wanted to see if there was real snark that crossed the line (sometimes there is!) or OP (and apparently you) is way too sensitive because someone said something she did not want to hear (also happens).

Also, You used 2 or your 3 posts to randomly come in and say this?

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• Plenty of friends. In fact sometimes its the people who are offended by everything that have trouble with friends.

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• I agree.  I just joined today and the first reply I received was someone calling my post "bs".  Some people are just miserable and if they show it this strongly on a message board, I'd definitely not want to be around them in person!  You'd think women could communicate in a positive supporting way, but obviously many are eaten up with negativity and make themselves feel better by taking badly to others. 
  • imagekirbabe:
    Funny, because I've been thinking this place has gotten so tame since I was last on here, 6 years ago.

my thoughts since I was here last! 

DD #1 4 years old (09/22/09)
    DD #2 2 years old (08/17/11)
    DD #3 born 08/29/13

• I heart newbies. 

They think they are the first ones to ever post a "Come on guys! Be nice! We're here for support! Ugh! So rude"

OP-- Most people here are actually pretty cool, but you're going to make everyone laugh at you if you keep posting stuff like this. It's really ok.  It's the internets.  Don't take it so seriously.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers natural miscarriages- 12/18/07 & 2/18/13 (AKA:KRISTA555)
  • Learning how to type has nothing to do with speaking. Some people use all caps because small caps is hard for them to read, they get that it may yelling but after all it's their eye sight.  

I didn't find her post rude, she was voicing her opinion like others have done in original posts, or commented in others posts. If you find other peoples posts annoying then ignore them and move on. No need for snark because there are 23434534545 other posts on the same topic. 

You are right though, the internet is not always a nice place but I come here to talk and learn more; not to have someone chew me a new one because I a) didn't see the post before, after or from 2008 and b) because she got ripped a new one and so she decided to take it out on the next person.

This isn't 4chan, time to grow up, put on your big girl pants and play nice.  

• This board is like Candyland compared to TTGP....

Just gotta learn to roll with the punches. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him." x 2

• imageBliss+Berry:

imageRylie1976:
    I agree.  I just joined today and the first reply I received was someone calling my post "bs".  Some people are just miserable and if they show it this strongly on a message board, I'd definitely not want to be around them in person!  You'd think women could communicate in a positive supporting way, but obviously many are eaten up with negativity and make themselves feel better by taking badly to others. 

FWIW, you did get some fairly helpful responses, but the first reply was from a POS troll Cinnamon Haze, who also posted in this thread.  

lmao. 

You sound mad. 

Dont get all pissed at the world because step daddy's hugs were 'penetrating' and mommy was too high to help you. 

Really..... walk it off.

Crying 

Proud Mommy to: Boy-1995/Boy-1998/Girl-2003/Boy-2004/Girl-2011/ Fraternal twin girls-2013  

• Bliss+Berry

Bliss+Berry

p.s.

You might want to reconsider who is a POS Anything with your 2,000+ posts in 7 months. 

Step away from the computer and get a real life, perhaps you wont be having a *** heart attack over every little thing that rubs you the wrong way on the internet. 

• imageCinnamon Haze:
    Bliss+Berry

Bliss+Berry

p.s.

You might want to reconsider who is a POS Anything with your 2,000+ posts in 7 months. 

Step away from the computer and get a real life, perhaps you wont be having a *** heart attack over every little thing that rubs you the wrong way on the internet. 

POS...

I think she means piece of sh*t, which has nothing to do with how many posts you have.

Plus, I am not really sure that 2,000 posts in 7 months is outrageous.  That's about 9 posts a day give or take, and a lot more people post way more than that.

Take your own advice.  And really- the whole "penetrating hugs"... uncalled for, really.

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• imageLoisLane23:

imageAnjkay:

Then you have no excuse. You're just a ***. Congrats.
    If being someone that appreciates nice, friendly people makes me an idiot then sure, I'm an idiot.
  • As soon as I saw the title of this post I knew what was going to be here when I opened it... but I just couldn't help myself. LOL. Bad idea making this post. But like most people say, you gotta roll with the punches, ignore it if you can. I'm usually pretty good about that but there was one time when I was having an emotional day and got on this site.... bad idea. I broke down. Never again do I get on this site when i'm feeling emotional. lol. Also, certain people I just know are going to post something that I don't like. If I start a thread and see they commented I scroll right to the next person. We're on the internet... people are going to be rude or even if they're aren't trying to be you could take it the wrong way (hard to really show feeling on the internet through text). Heck, they're like that in the real world too. Just how things are. Posting about how much you dislike it and asking people to be nice to you only makes things worse on yourself.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel sorry for your husbands. 
  • imageIntotheSky:
    I feel sorry for your husbands. 

DITTO THIS.  LOL. 

• She's wicked rude in most of the post I've seen her in, why is she even around?
    Finally my dream came true:) I'm pregnant!
  • This thread is well over 2 months old.  LET IT DIE.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• imageL&R70707:

This thread is well over 2 months old.  LET IT DIE.

But but but everybody is so rude...
  • Was just thinking the same thing. Reality is the world is full of bitchy people. Can't say anything without a douche bag right there to tear you down. Try your best to ignore. Thats all you can do. No point in arguing with someone who obviously thrives on it.
  • Test again

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"