Maryland Babies
Options

Recommend your OB/GYN, mine retired

Hi Ladies,

So I'm sure there are some of you in the same boat since Dr. Hajj has retired. So sad :( Anyways, I need some recommendations for a new dr. Or if you have met his replacement, Dr Issam Daya, what do you think? Is he a suitable replacement for Dr Hajj or should I go elsewhere?

Sorry, my bad. I forgot the Baltimore board is not just B-more. I live in Cockeysville area and want to deliver at GBMC.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Recommend your OB/GYN, mine retired

• Options
    I got the letter too-although I switched because I got preggers and I knew it was coming-I am with Dr. Merryman but she's not accepting any more patients.  I've heard good things about her partner, Dr. Allen.  I know nothing about Dr. Daya.  Sorry! 
    image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Capital women's care!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I saw Dr. Coelus and Kaplan in Abingdon. They only deliver at MedStar Franklin Square. I had a great experience with them and would recommend them to anyone.

• Options

I was also a patient of Dr. Hajj's.  I was almost 34 weeks when he had his heart attack.  My son was delived by Dr. Hajj's collegue Dr. Lin.  She is also at solo practioner GBMC.   I liked her a lot.

Now that I am finished having children I decided to go back to me old GYN.  I switched to Dr. Hajj because she didn't deliver babies anymore. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I really like Charles Street OB/GYN. They are located right on the GMBC campus. I see Dr. Singh and he delivered DS but I saw the other 2 doctors during my pregnancy as well. I had a good experience with all 3. GL :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"