Cloth Diapering
Options

What I hate about cloth diapering

When my kid never fails to poop in my favorite diapers within five minutes of wearing them. I get so mad!

BFP #1 Chemical Pregnancy

BFP #2 DS Bennett

BFP #3 Missed Miscarriage 8wks

BFP #4 Miscarriage 6 wks

BFP #5 Due August 10, 2015

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What I hate about cloth diapering

• Options
    Apparently mommy's favs are LO's favs, too! Wink
  • Options
    I'm with ya, but at least you don't have to throw it in the garbage! DD's favorite place to poop when she was itty bitty always seemed to be in a brand new diaper. It made me glad we were using cloth so I could just toss it in the wash instead of throwing it away.

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

About a month ago we had her in 'sposies to treat a rash... she never pooped the entire time she was in them (2-3 days).  Put her in the first cloth diaper and BAM.

It's like she knew... "man, this Sh!t can't hold my Sh!t....I'll wait for the good diapers"

• Options

Even worse is waiting for the initial wash to be done on a new diaper. I wish I could put it on her butt right out of the box!

imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • Options
    This happens to me every time I want to try out a new diaper.  And my kid only poops like once a week.  It's like he waits for the brand new ones.  Luckily, he generally has a new diaper every week, so it works out, lol.
  • Options
    LK never fails to poop in a diaper right after I've started a load of diapers.  Never. Fails.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"