Adoption
Options

Birth Parent Picked Us!

Wow. We got an email tonight from the Birth Parent (E)  who we met with last week. They've asked us to match with them.

It would be a "Legal Risk" adoption because of the situation with the birth father. But otherwise, we are inclined to switch from the agency adoption track to the agency assisted private track- which we'd actually never intended to do.

It's going to be a long match-  E is only 14 weeks 5 days pregnant- so I'm proceeding with caution. But I'll be calling the agency in the morning to try to get things going. E sent us the picture of the ultrasound that they showed us at dinner last week and have invited us to their next ultrasound (either late next week or early the following one) Cute little bean. 

Excited, anxious and nervous. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Birth Parent Picked Us!

• Options

So excited for you! I hope everything goes well for you and that the time goes by fast :)

Interested to see how the private track goes......

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    IRRIRR member
    Congrats.

Failed Matches - December 2012, May 2013, December 2013
    Moved on to  gestational surrogacy with a family friend who is our angel and due 7/23/15

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ginger me too-- especially because we have, yet another, new family advocate as of today. Really? !
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Congratulations! Good luck with your match.
  • Options

imagemaryoosa:
    Ginger me too-- especially because we have, yet another, new family advocate as of today. Really? !

WHAT?! I just had to call to remind mine that our physicals and a few other things are expiring. I had to tell her that I dont want to miss any profiling apps because she wasnt on top of our ppwk. Grrrrrrr. They told us we never have to worry sbout keeping track of anything. Good thing I am proactive. Sorry for the rant and I hope they do right by you. Be tough ;)

Anyway.....so happy for you! 

• Options
    Congrats, hoping everything goes well with this match!
    Married Since 09/2006, TTC Since 09/2010 
    DX: Unexplained infertility, DH normal 
    3 Femara cycles - Oct, Nov, Dec 2011, all BFNs 
    IVF #1, ER 2/15 (5R, 4M, 4F), ET 2/18, Beta 2/29 = BFN :( 
    Follistim + IUI on 6/25 = BFN 
    Home Study Finalized 8/14/12! Profile Active - 8/17/12! 
    Officially Matched 8/29/12, Our perfect angel born 9/25/12! 
    Biggest surprise ever, unexpected BFP on 4/12/13! 

Our Angel through Adoption
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Little Miracle
  • Options
    Congrats!  How exciting!
  • Options
    Very exciting!  Congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Options
    Congratulations!  What wonderful news!  Here's hoping the next 27-ish weeks fly by!
  • Options
    I swear I thought I responded to this yesterday but I must not have!! Congratulations! I hope things go smoothly for you!
  • Options
    Congratulations!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Options
    That is exciting! I hope that everything will go well for you!

Mother of two wonderful boys! Blessed through adoption.

• Options
    Yay!  Congrats and good luck!
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    Trying to grow our family with both fertility treatments and adoption since March 2009 
    IUIs#1-4 = BFN, IVF#1 = c/p, IVF#2 = OHSS, FET#1=BFP
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Very exciting, good luck!
    - - - 
    Me: 37  DW: 39 (carrier)
    Together 11 years ~ Married 4 years
    IUI #1 - Dec 2013 - Natural cycle, monitored, Ovidrel w/ one 19mm follicle on CD15, back-to-back IUI w/ donor sperm - BFP on 1/1/14 - natural mc on 1/31
    IUI #2 - March 2014 - Monitored, 100mg Clomid CD1-5. Ovidrel w/ one 22mm follicle on CD11, back-to-back IUI w/ donor sperm CD12-13... BFN
    IUI #3 - April 2014 - Monitored, 100mg Clomid CD1-5. Ovidrel w/ one 24mm follicle on CD13, back-to-back IUI w/ donor sperm CD14-15... BFP on 5/1/14 ... EDD: 1/10/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"