Birth Stories
Options

Giving Birth at a Music Festival Nightmare

This happened five years ago, but I just recently decided to share my story. I ended up giving birth 2 and a half weeks before my due date. It was at the Eco Project Festival in the summer of 2007 during the GZA (from Wu-Tang Clan) set. I tried to get medical help, but they hadn't arrived. Some woman claimed to be a midwife and was coaching me through it. It wasn't my ideal birth plan, but I had to go through with it. My man was looking really anxious about the whole thing, grabbing his face and just making grunts and stuff. My baby's head started to crown and the medics still haven't arrived. It was so *** dusty out there and the baby and all the surrounding fluids were immediately "muddified" by the blowing dirt. I mean, it was *** gross. All of a sudden, this *** kid (probably 19 or 20) in his oversized neon, flat-brim LRG hat, runs up yelling "Welcome To The Party ***!" before he blows a huge plume of smoke right in the baby's face! While the umbilical cord is still attached and ***! The smell was unmistakeable, this baby had just been deemster'd (DMT). He must have pulled the hit from a bong, b/c it was monstrous. Horrible experience. Hopefully the next one will be a better.

Re: Giving Birth at a Music Festival Nightmare

• Options
    Thankfully someone tackled the kid as he started to run away. He didn't make it more than 10ft and the he was probably blasting off about then. 

I was clutching my baby and trying to calm it. Though, strangely, the he was not crying (or even tripping balls i guess?). 
    And while the dude was getting screamed my man suddenly pounced into action. He jumped on the dude, and starts smashing said bisco kid's face with his crushed up beer can, of which he seemingly just can't let go. The chad was kicking and trying to roll out of it and the my man grabbed the kid's hair w/ one hand. he finally let the can go and shoved his other hand half way inside the guys mouth. He pulled his mouth open and RIPPED HIS *** CHEEK OPEN! 

there was blood everywhere and my man let out this braveheart-like scream as he got pulled off by the folks around him. Blood all over bisco kid's face, shirt and formerly fresh flat breezy. The cops/medics arrived about that time and took over the situation. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    https://img23.exs.cx/img23/783/Braveheart.gif
    The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options
    Ooooh, great story, yo.  Tell me though, which was more difficult... pushing out a baby at a concert, or doing a copy/paste here from Urban Dictionary?  Srsly, if you want to make up a crazy birth story, at least be original.....
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Cool story bro

Me: 32 DH: 31.
    B/W: good. SA: good.
    November 2012: Paratubal cyst found during U/S.
    January 10, 2013: Lap removed paratubal cyst and Stage 2 Endometriosis. 
    3 cycles of Femara + TI = BFNs

June 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 37.5 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFN

July 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 75 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFP!!!!

Beta 1 @ 11 DPIUI = 76. Progesterone = 27.3

BFP 8/16/2013 // EDD 4/28/2014

Jordan Samuel born April 19, 2014. 6 lb, 12 oz and 18 inches long.

CLICK ME!!!11!!1111!!

• Options

imageaylacbw:
    WOW!!!  My mother had me at woodstock in a grilled cheese tent, and I turned out fine.  Good luck to you and your 5 year old!

You don't look 44 to me. 

Mom to Jacob, Henry and Ian Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That stoner kid was probably terrified. Poor kid.
  • Options
    wow! What a story!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    3TC March Siggy Challenge: Funny Internet Meme Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Age: Me 26, DH 27, Married Oct. 10, 2009 ,TTC since March 2012
    Problem: Irregular menstruation, unexplained
    Nov&Dec-Provera because of no period after 35+ days
    First RE appt 1/10/2013
    Tests: TSH (normal), Prolactin (normal), SA (abnormal)
    Hysteroscopy (normal) and PCOS labs (negative/normal) 1/15/2013
    2/1/13- HPT BFP but Beta Hcg was negative
    Plan: Femara + Trigger + IUI in April if no real BFP before then Bloggy Blog!
  • Options
    Wow!!! great story :-)
  • Options
    I call a Sh!tty effort at MUD

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

Sounds like it was an awesome concert. 

C6434184be024cdaa775254a22c63c38@2x

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
    Third Son - due June 9, 2018
  • Options
    imageMrs JillB:

imageaylacbw:
    WOW!!!  My mother had me at woodstock in a grilled cheese tent, and I turned out fine.  Good luck to you and your 5 year old!

You don't look 44 to me. 

Maybe she means the 25th anniversary concert in 1994?  Which would be way less cool.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    goingscastinggoingscasting member
    edited September 2014

Edited for spam.

Please do not promote your show, business. website, etc on this site.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"