May 2012 Moms
Options

Amnio Update: New ultrasound

www.thatgirlwithsparklyheels.blogspot.com  

Please click the blog link for the full update on what happened today, but for the quick info:

Had and ultrasound today, baby looked good, they didn't measure her since it was so soon from the last u/s, fluid level was 6.4!

I basically sat home all Wed and Thurs, and drank water. The doctor was not super happy, and I am being cautiously happy about the level increase, she said that the levels fluctuate. I am looking at it as a steady increase. Monday-3, Tuesday-4.5, Friday-6.4.

Thank you ALL for the thoughts and prayers!  

Please copy the blog link for the full update on what happened today, but for the quick info:

Had and ultrasound today, baby looked good, they didn't measure her since it was so soon from the last u/s, fluid level was 6.4!

I basically sat home all Wed and Thurs, and drank water. The doctor was not super happy, and I am being cautiously happy about the level increase, she said that the levels fluctuate. I am looking at it as a steady increase. Monday-3, Tuesday-4.5, Friday-6.4.

Thank you ALL for the thoughts and prayers! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Amnio Update: New ultrasound

• Options
    I'm glad the fluid level was higher.  I know how hard it is when you don't know and you have to wait to see what is going to happen.  (((hugs)))
    TTC Since July 2008.
    Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
    Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
    Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
    9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
    FET 1 3/2013 BFN
    FET 2 5/2013 BFN
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    We will continue to pray for you! I am so sorry you have to go though this.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I will continue to send prayers your way!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Options
    T&P still coming at you mama!  I hope you get all your answers soon.

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Options
    Hope everything keeps getting better. T&P.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"