3rd Trimester
Options

OMG did I actually drop??

I spent a lot of time on my ball yesterday stretching out my bad hip.

Today my stomach looks less shelf-like when I look down on it and I have SO much pressure and weight on my lower back, hips and lower abdomen. I feel like I have lead weights attached to them.

That can only be good, right?? ?I so want some progress at my OB appt tomorrow. ?I've never had any:(?

image Liam Henry: 9/5/09 Emmeline Claire: 5/23/11

Re: OMG did I actually drop??

• Options
    Sounds promising. Good luck!
  • Options
    that does sound promising! and your cats are adorable! Oscar's picture is priceless!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    http://i41.tinypic.com/111ov4j.jpg
    2007-Sept 2008: TTC the old fashioned way
    Sept 2008 - Jan 2009: Clomid 100mg
    Feb 2009: 200mg Clomid = BFP! on March 20, 2009 - It's a BOY!
    Nov 26th 2009: Aidan Michael, 20.5" 7lb12oz
    Feb 2010: Start TTC again, the old fashioned way
    Mar - June 2011: Clomid 100mg
    July 2011: Unmedicated cycle = BFP! on August 29th, 2011
    Nov 6th 2011: m/c due to subchorionic hematoma
    Dec 2011: Start TTC again, unmedicated
    February 12th, 2012: BFP! EDD 10/23/12
    Mar 12th 2012: diagnosed as blighted ovum
    Trying again..
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagenicolebuchalla:
    that does sound promising! and your cats are adorable! Oscar's picture is priceless!

?

Aww thanks! ?They are all lovers!?

• Options
    ::hops on ball in hopes for similar results::
  • Options
    Lol, I'm on my ball, too. Hope things go well for you at your appointment tomorrow!
  • Options

I am trying not to get my hopes up. ?I don't SEE a difference in the mirror really, ?but this is a new feeling.

• Options
    I totally envy you! I'm 37 weeks and extremely uncomfortable. Please don't judge, but I tried Castor Oil last night to no avail. And she's still high as can be...Ugh. I guess I'll just be boucing on my yoga ball and walking and hopefully she'll drop too...Because, as of right now, my lower pelvis apparently has the plague!
  • Options

imagejenico78:
    I totally envy you! I'm 37 weeks and extremely uncomfortable. Please don't judge, but I tried Castor Oil last night to no avail. And she's still high as can be...Ugh. I guess I'll just be boucing on my yoga ball and walking and hopefully she'll drop too...Because, as of right now, my lower pelvis apparently has the plague!

?

I don't see how you can envy me when I am 3 weeks ahead of you, but thanks. ?I am very uncomfortable too. ?It sucks.?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"