Parenting
Options

IS ANYBODY HERE

It's a ghost town in here today.  What's happening?  Did I miss the announcement of a holiday or something? 

How was everybody's weekend?   Anything fantastic or terrible happen?  I'm excited that the Seahawks won!  Woot! 

Re: IS ANYBODY HERE

• Options
    I'm back for the first day in over a week. I want to go back home and cuddle my kid. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I was sleeping. I will post full force in 3 hours.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm here but busy. Boring weekend, nothing exciting.
    "To me, you are perfect."

• Options

I'm here. Today is my H's 30th birthday and this morning I said "So, are your balls hanging lower today old man?"

I don't think he thought it was funny.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am around.  Spreading my love on a few different boards and trying to do some work at work.
  • Options

I'm trying to not Bump so much at work, but it's not working!!!  I'm just sitting here eating stale triscuits with cheese, wishing I was at home.

Weekend was good - exhausting and too short.  Can't wait for the next one! 

• Options
    Libby IS here.
     Lilypie - (gu1R)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    Here at work. Still sick. Leaving early for a 2D-echo test...

• Options
    Weekend was just "meh". DS had a stomach bug and then those stupid Seahawks won. LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Oh.  Well, aren't you all just in fine form.  Dang, get it together ladies!!!  j/k

Sorry everyone has a case of the Mondays.  

• Options

imagesofamonkey:

I'm excited that the Seahawks won!  Woot! 

I was worried at the start, but they settled down and took care of business.

• Options

Pumpin' and bumpin' right now but then I've got a ton of work to do.  I've been a serious slacker the last 2 weeks and realized that my deadlines are now coming up fast. yipes

image   image

• Options

imagekfrix13:
    Weekend was just "meh". DS had a stomach bug and then those stupid Seahawks won. LOL
    Oh, no.  Are you from the LOSING side?  Bahahahahaha. 

Srsly, sucks the way your QB went out.  I think you had a chance until that.  His poor knee though.  Watching that literally made me cringe & get nauseous.  Sad  

• Options
    I'm kinda here. I'm going to play outside with DS2 after lunch. It's gorgeous out. 30's, sunny, no wind and snow on the ground.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • Options

I think I may be getting a sinus infection. I have never had one

but this seems different from a cold.

Thank goodness I have the next 2 days off. But, I am supposed to

go to a movie and lunch Wednesday. And I haven't done that in sooo

long I don't want to be sick! Sad

• Options

Weekend was OK. 

I went shopping with my younger brother on Saturday and LO.  DH was home studying.  People kept commenting on what a cute baby LO is and smiling at us (my brother and I) like we were a couple.  It made me Ick!

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    imageEVA116:

I'm here. Today is my H's 30th birthday and this morning I said "So, are your balls hanging lower today old man?"

Does it help that I think that's hilarious?  Because I do. 
  • Options
    HAWKS!
    In other news I get to go to my first gay wedding today! One of my oldest friends and his man are finally making it official. I'm probably gonna cry.

SEAHAWKS! And... Macklemore. Seattle's WINNING! 
  • Options
    Vacationing in south beach

The Mob Boss 
    Birth: 10lbs 11oz, 21.5 inches <> 1 mo: 14lbs 7oz, 23.5 inches
    2mo: 18lbs 15oz, 25.5 inches <> 4mo: 26lbs 8oz, 27.5 inches6mo: 29lbs 8oz, 30 inches <> 9mo: 32lbs, 32 inches12 mo: 37lbs, 34.5 inches <> 15 mo: 38lbs 6 oz, 36 inches. 20.5 inch noggin18 mo: 43lbs, 37.75 inches 21 inch head2yr: 47 lbs, 42 inches. 21.5 inch head. Woah.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
  • Options
    imageSouthSideDrea:

Weekend was good, but so short! After a few holiday weekends and bouts with illness I'm used to my weekends being much longer Wink

Hey, how are you doing??  Are you still having severe MS & on the pump?  I hope you are feeling better. 
  • Options

Two-day weekends are for the birds! I am totally spoiled. Plus DS was frantic when he realized I was going to work this morning, so I haz a sad.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageKaramelSutra:

Really? REALLY? Did we need to know that?

(have fun Cool )

• Options

imageSoDoMojo:
    HAWKS! In other news I get to go to my first gay wedding today! One of my oldest friends and his man are finally making it official. I'm probably gonna cry.
    Woot!  Did you make it to your party yesterday? 

I am sure you will cry at the wedding.  I am so frickin' happy that's legal here now.  <3  It made my heart swell.  Have a great time!!

• Options
    imagesofamonkey:
    imageEVA116:

Does it help that I think that's hilarious?  Because I do. 

This x 10.

• Options
    imagechiualover:

imageKaramelSutra:

(have fun Cool )

I presume she meant Nov13 board.  I am way too old for the shenanigans there.  :/
  • Options
    imagesofamonkey:
    imagechiualover:

imageKaramelSutra:

(have fun Cool )

I presume she meant Nov13 board.  I am way too old for the shenanigans there.  :/

I      don't        understand.          Again.

• Options
    imagesofamonkey:

imageSoDoMojo:
    HAWKS!
    In other news I get to go to my first gay wedding today! One of my oldest friends and his man are finally making it official. I'm probably gonna cry.
    Woot!&nbsp; Did you make it to your party yesterday?&nbsp;

I am sure you will cry at the wedding.&nbsp; I am so frickin' happy that's legal here now.&nbsp; &lt;3&nbsp; It made my heart swell.&nbsp; Have a great time!!

I did! It was effing perfect. DH got dropped off and I was able to pick him up on the way. I got my man, wings and a Hawks win! Perfect Sunday.

SEAHAWKS! And... Macklemore. Seattle's WINNING! 
  • Options
    I be here, yo.  I am freezing and staring at my cute little DD, sleeping next to me.
  • Options
    imagechiualover:
    imagesofamonkey:
    imagechiualover:

imageKaramelSutra:

(have fun Cool )

I      don't        understand.          Again.

OK. 
  • Options

I'm here!  We took down our decorations this weekend too and DD was surprisingly helpful!  It was nice.  We also cheered on Green Bay (H is from WI) and were very happy with that win.

The only thing I'm interested in today is the National Championship game tonight. 

Mom to two beautiful girls and forever labor buddy to the fab lady MandaPanda518!
  • Options

imageSoDoMojo:
    HAWKS! In other news I get to go to my first gay wedding today! One of my oldest friends and his man are finally making it official. I'm probably gonna cry.

Are you buying them a canoe?

• Options
    BOOOO about the Seahawks.  RGIII should have been pulled before halftime.  :(

• Options
    imageshortms6:
    What?  He was doing alright until "the incident" I thought.  Maybe a change at halftime would have smoother than the abrupt change & disruption.  Bummer. 
  • Options
    imageGhostMonkey:

I'm trying to work.

I'm failing miserably at it due to month end, but I am trying.

Oh, yeah.  Month end is the pits.  GL with that.  You have a shredder though, right?  I mean, only if it gets really bad.  Wink
  • Options

I'm in and out because I'm training my temp.

Read: I'm making her do all my work and I'm pretending I'm already on maternity leave.

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

I'm here off and on today, mostly on fb but I will check in here some.

I plan on baking most of the day that C is out - chocolate cupcakes for my cousin who turns 31 this weekend, and tea biscuits and the pineapple/whitechocolate/coconut cookies someone mentioned for us and my parents.

Hopefully I will get some chillaxing time in between.

I hope if we use chillax as much as we can, it will become cool again. ::gigglesnort::

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Options

imagesofamonkey:
    imageshortms6:
    What?  He was doing alright until "the incident" I thought.  Maybe a change at halftime would have smoother than the abrupt change & disruption.  Bummer. 

He got sacked either at the end of the first or somewhere in the second quarter (I don't remember exactly when) and was limping at that point after he took a spill out of bounds.  I just wonder if Cousins would have been able to do a little bit more if he had the time.  Oh well!  I'm just happy they made it as far as they did.  Gives me hope for my team that's been hurting for a looooong time.  :)  Congrats on your win! 

• Options
    imageMissNikki007:

Read: I'm making her do all my work and I'm pretending I'm already on maternity leave.

Ahaha.  I was wondering if your newbie was caught up on your filing yet?  Wink
  • Options
    imagesofamonkey:
    imageMissNikki007:

Ahaha.  I was wondering if your newbie was caught up on your filing yet?  Wink
    YEP! My desk is squeaky clean. :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"