Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

sound machines

I'm willing to try anything to help our bedtime routine, so does anyone have a sound machine rec?  Did it help your Lo?  I'm confused about when to turn it on, while she's falling asleep or just when I put her in the crib?

Re: sound machines

• Options
    We have a "my baby" soundspa lullaby.  It also has a projection screen so if she wakes up early she can entertain herself for a few mins by looking at the light. We leave it on all night and turn on when she is drowsy.
  • Options
    We have this same one and LOVE it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have an homedics sound spa that we got off Amazon. I also have a little homedics sound machine that is about the size and shape of a baseball that we take in the diaper bag with us. Neither of them have a shut off time but they both have a timer that you can set to turn off at a certain point.
    BFP#1- 2/27/12   EDD-11/3/12  He joined us 11/9/12!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    BFP#2 (Oops!)   3/24/14  EDD 11/30/14
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    We have a Homedics cool mist humidifier that also has a sound machine on it with 4 different sounds.  It plugs in so we leave it on all night.  I turn it on when I take him in there for bed time and I nurse him to sleep.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage

Anniversary
  • Options
    I use a white noise app on my phone.  I turn it on when I am getting her ready for bed. 
    my read shelf:
    Erika's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Oct Angel Babies Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have the Homedics sound machine from Target and use the ocean sound. Its amazing! We turn it on before they fall asleep.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

• Options
    imagetevagirl:
    I use a white noise app on my phone.nbsp; I turn it on when I am getting her ready for bed.nbsp;

This!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We got the graco sound machine from walmart and it's awesome. It's made for babies and it will play white noise all night. It also can do nature sounds or heartbeat. It has lullabies as a choice too or you can also plug in your MP3 player. It has a built in night light you can turn on and off as well.
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"