May 2013 Moms
Options

Kim Kardashian procreated...there goes the gene pool

https://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/kim-kardashian-pregnant-her-family-reacts-big-news-072106883.html

The end of the world is here. Kim Kardashian is going to be a baby mama (according to Kanye).

Me:40 AMA, DH:36 0% morph, TTC#1;
BFP#1 4/2011, MMC 6/2011 11wks Trisomy 13;
BFP#2 11/2011, CP
FSH: 17.9, AMH: 2.2
IVF#1 w/ICSI: ER 4/3: 5R,4M,4F
ET 4/6 All 4 (1-8A+, 2-8A-, 1-3A) BFP#3
Two weeks of beta hell = Blighted Ovum
IVF#2 Aug/Sept: ER 8/27: 4R,3M,3F
ET 8/30 (1-8A+, 1-6A+)
Beta#1 9/10: 350; Beta#2 9/12: 796; Beta#3 9/20: 9155
Expecting Boy/Girl Twins! My babies were born 4/23/13 at 36w1d!

Re: Kim Kardashian procreated...there goes the gene pool

• Options
    Do you think her behind will get any bigger?
    Do you think any of the tabloids will have a Kim K A.. Watch instead of a baby bump watch???

....I'm sorry.
    I'm so tacky.
  • Options

imageLaineyPaney:
    Do you think her behind will get any bigger? Do you think any of the tabloids will have a Kim K A.. Watch instead of a baby bump watch??? ....I'm sorry. I'm so tacky.

*snort* She is going to have some huge boobies!  And I'm sure her behind will not be too far behind...ok, I'm tacky too.

Me:40 AMA, DH:36 0% morph, TTC#1;
    BFP#1 4/2011, MMC 6/2011 11wks Trisomy 13;
    BFP#2 11/2011, CP
    FSH: 17.9, AMH: 2.2
    IVF#1 w/ICSI: ER 4/3: 5R,4M,4F
    ET 4/6 All 4 (1-8A+, 2-8A-, 1-3A) BFP#3
    Two weeks of beta hell = Blighted Ovum
    IVF#2 Aug/Sept: ER 8/27: 4R,3M,3F
    ET 8/30 (1-8A+, 1-6A+)
    Beta#1 9/10: 350; Beta#2 9/12: 796; Beta#3 9/20: 9155
    Expecting Boy/Girl Twins! My babies were born 4/23/13 at 36w1d!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageLaineyPaney:
    Do you think her behind will get any bigger?Do you think any of the tabloids will have a Kim K A.. Watch instead of a baby bump watch???....I'm sorry.I'm so tacky.
    Hahaha!  Hilarious.  One celeb item I would definitely keep tabs on.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ughh I saw this on a (friend from high school) facebook page who was "so excited Kim and Kanye are expecting a baby." "He/she is going to be so beautiful!" Gag!
  • Options
    I threw up in my mouth a little when I read the story this morning....
    image BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I don't follow ANYTHING Kardashian, but hasn't her sister (Khloe, is it?) been TTC for ages? I feel sorry for her.

Good Lord, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, parents. How entitled and obnoxious is THAT kid going to be!?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagewmorgan003:

I don't follow ANYTHING Kardashian, but hasn't her sister (Khloe, is it?) been TTC for ages? I feel sorry for her.

Good Lord, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, parents. How entitled and obnoxious is THAT kid going to be!?

This got me curious...I looked it up and I guess Khloe and her H have been TTC for two years, including fertility treatments. It says she put the treatments on hold so she could focus on the X Factor.

• Options
    imagewcvsb3b5:
    imagewmorgan003:

This got me curious...I looked it up and I guess Khloe and her H have been TTC for two years, including fertility treatments. It says she put the treatments on hold so she could focus on the X Factor.

That is insane (the bolded part). She was terrible on the X Factor! I thought it was a miracle she didn't get sacked during the season. And Mario Lopez was only marginally better.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagewcvsb3b5:
    imagewmorgan003:

I had read that too.  Which makes me sad, because I like Khloe.  Not that I watch the shows religiously, but the other two make me want to through the remote at the TV!  At least Khloe makes me laugh.  I always feel bad for people having trouble TTC since I've been there, done that!

• Options

imageLaineyPaney:
    Do you think her behind will get any bigger? Do you think any of the tabloids will have a Kim K A.. Watch instead of a baby bump watch??? ....I'm sorry. I'm so tacky.

By the time she delivers, the back will finally match the front.

(I am tacky, too. No apologies.)

• Options

imagePinkGlitter2012:

Me too.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Options
    I hope she has a healthy pregnancy. I don't know why people are making such a huge deal about it or are turned off by it. There are plenty of people in this world who I'm more worried about becoming parents (like drug addicts and criminals) than Kim K.
  • Options
    She definitely is still married to Kris Humphries, sooooo...thats fun too. Her and Kanye are some of the most self absorbed people on the planet. 
  • Options
    imageLaineyPaney:
    . Hehe. I love this. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagePinkGlitter2012:

Exactly how i feel about it!! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Isn't she still technically married to that other guy? Klassy broad that one. I wonder what obnoxious 'K' name they'll come up with...
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It's not surprising. She couldn't stand that Kourtney had a baby first. She's so jealous and self-centered 
  • Options

imageTheyCalledHerKate:
    I hope she has a healthy pregnancy. I don't know why people are making such a huge deal about it or are turned off by it. There are plenty of people in this world who I'm more worried about becoming parents (like drug addicts and criminals) than Kim K.

Me too. I'm worried about all the jealously, judgement and hatred that children are going to learn from their mommies. 

• Options

imageShantxtell:
    It's actually pretty sad that the only one who is actually married and trying to do things traditionally is the one who can't get pregnant.

This!! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Yeah Kanye is an ass, but I dont see why anyone would be so turned off by them procreating. Like someone else said here Im much more worried about drug addicts having children than rich celebs like these two. I think the baby will be really cute and I hope Khloe gets her baby soon too. :)

"It is very true, that the way you think creates reality for yourself." Expecting my third child!
  • Options
    The first thing I thought of was poor Khloe.  It's hard enough dealing with fertility issues, but to have to do it in the public eye must be awful. I'm sure she's happy for her sisters, but it must sting a bit, too!
    Mommy of 3 beautiful boys!
    image.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"