Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Intro

I finally feel like I can introduce myself!

Backstory: I lost twin boys at 18 weeks due to IC. Got pregnant 3 months later. Had a cerclage placed at 14 weeks as a preventative. Went into PTL at 23 weeks. Was able to stop it and was put on bedrest until my son arrived at 37 weeks. Healthy as can be.  We started trying for our second this year and it only took 2 cycles being off the pill. At 5 weeks I miscarried. Went to the dr and they said I could start trying as soon as I wanted to. Turns out we got pregnant right away. I never got my period again. I have been holding my breath with this pregnancy. We told Family and close friends we were pregnant again because of the great support system that they are.

Went to the Dr on thursday everything looks good. Sent me for U/S on Sat to try to get a EDD because I never had my period again. Saw my perfect bean on the screen on Saturday with a heartbeat of 179. We are right on track with baby growth. (they did see a second sac in the ultrasound but no fetal pole. Dr explained it as vanashing twin).  We could not be more excited right now that everything is going good.

So that brings me here. I feel like i can finally say we are pregnant. Even though I know we are not out of the woods just yet but its definately let some of my fears ease. Oh. I am 9 weeks today!

Happy and Healthy 9 months to everyone!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Intro

• Options

I am very sorry for your previous losses.

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I am so happy for you to hear that all went well at your first ultrasound. 

BFP#1 11/25/11 EDD 08/09/12 MMC 01/30/12 D&C 02/01/12
    BFP#2 09/11/12 beta1=72 @13dpo beta2=160 @14dpo beta3=over 6000 @24dpo U/S @7w2dd hb=146bpm U/S @8w5d hb=159bpm U/S @12w hb=164bpm
    EDD 05/20/13
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome back!

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!! It sounds like you've been on a tough road to get here.
    Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 
    BFP #1: EDD 4/16/13~~blighted ovum w/ 2 gestational sacs~~Loss on 9/18/12
    BFP #2: EDD 9/3/13~~Slow HB at 1st U/S~~MMC -Loss on 2/13/13
    9/13, 10/13, 1/14: letrozole + trigger + TI = All BFNs
    3/14: IUI#1 letrozole/Bravelle/Menopur + trigger = BFN
    BFP #3: EDD 1/27/15 Please be our rainbow! ...Team Green

• Options

Congrats and welcome to the board! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!

PAL JULY SIGGY CHALLENGE: CAKE WRECKS
    You Made me a mommy... 

Ticker id: ARvP

imageimageimageimageimage
     Lilypie - (KAFM)

• Options
    Congratulations and welcome mastabb! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months here!
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"