Cloth Diapering

Superstash.net ???

Is this site legit? The prices are really good. Or do you have to buy the inserts seperate? 

They have the kawaii diapers on there as well as Alva diapers. How do the 2 compare? I'd like to save some $$ while dipping my toes in the water. (Also there are SO many cute prints on etsy I'd like to save money on the basic stash so I can splurge on some fun dipes) 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Superstash.net ???

• totally legit and the c/s is top notch.

I love the kawaii pure and natural and the minky alvas. Both come with inserts. JMO, I love the alvas just as much as BG and would never spend BG 4.0 money after trying them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • yup! She's amazing and I love her site! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Thats great to know!! I'm really excited. It looks like I could build a decent stash for Tiny for about 100$ That would be awesome! 
  • Do you know if the Alva's come with inserts? 
  • imageMrsPteranodon:
    Do you know if the Alva's come with inserts? 

Yup! All the diapers on her site are priced including one insert.
  • and FWIW- The bamboo alva inserts are AWESOME. I love them. 
  • imageAliciaS1411:
    and FWIW- The bamboo alva inserts are AWESOME. I love them. 

AWESOME! I'm having so much fun right now. I can't wait to get my stash! DH asked me to wait to buy until the 11th because we had a ton of expenses with xmas. So I'm sure I'll take them in and out of my cart a million times before pulling the trigger 

• imageMrsPteranodon:

imageAliciaS1411:

AWESOME! I'm having so much fun right now. I can't wait to get my stash! DH asked me to wait to buy until the 11th because we had a ton of expenses with xmas. So I'm sure I'll take them in and out of my cart a million times before pulling the trigger 

OH If you're doing a huge order, send her an email! She might discount you for multiples! It wouldn't hurt to ask right?

• And the CJ's butter on there is awesome! Our favorite scents are Monkey Farts and Coconut Lime. I also like My Pixie Pie, Lavender and TTO, and Warm Cake. 

Its a great diaper cream/ lotion/ bath oil/ chap stick. I use it for everything. haha
  • imageAliciaS1411:

I am glad to hear this because I ordered some recently!  I have some Kawaii ones and thought they would probably be similar.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • imageAliciaS1411:
    imageMrsPteranodon:

imageAliciaS1411:

OH If you're doing a huge order, send her an email! She might discount you for multiples! It wouldn't hurt to ask right?

Thats a really good idea. I have about 18 diapers + the 10 bamboo inserts. I'll shoot her an email.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"