Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

3 hrs between naps!?

My babysitter told me that she just put my Dd down for a nap, 3 hours of awake time! Dd is 13 weeks tomorrow and 3 mo on the 1st. I usually see her getting tired after 1.5 hrs max but the sitter, whom I do trust on most things, says dd was happy and playing and didn't appear tired. When dd did sleep after this it was only an hour and woke up screaming, the sitter believes it was gas pain bc she could hear and smell it lol. Am I worrying too much?? We are desperately trying to get into a predictable routine and better night sleep which is all over the place and I don't want this to negatively effect it. Thanks!
BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 3 hrs between naps!?

• Options
    My DD is 9 weeks, and has been up for 3+ hours on several occasions. Not ideal, obviously, but it happens. I wouldn't worry.

• Options
    It would be funny if she actually slept better at night tonight as a result...with our issues we've had lately I just have a gut feeling dd is overtired and I didn't know if this would be really bad for her!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS is almost four weeks and was actually up from 4 to 7 pm today. He was content and just looking around. One other day this week he was up for about three hours in the afternoon, too. I guess sometimes they just aren't tired ;)
  • Options
    My LO is routinely up for as long as 5 hours and he's only 7 weeks.  He seems to want to stay awake all morning then sleep all afternoon & night or stay awake all afternoon then sleep all night & morning. Is that weird?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"