April 2012 Moms
Options

bath with soap

When did you start bathing your baby with soap every night?  Right now baby gets a "bath everynight and soap 3 times a week. Just wondering when you went to every night... was it at a certain age? a development milestone?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: bath with soap

• Options
    I just replied to your post on 6-9, but I'll say it here as well. I use baby wash on both girls every night, and then lotion. It's part of our nightly routine. 
  • Options
    Hmm.. I have been using burt bees baby collection from the very beginning, then I put on lotion. We bathe her daily.

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well crap. My kid doesn't even get a "bath" every night, let alone soap. He gets a wipe down from a wash cloth when we change him into jammies for the night unless he gets a real bath. Any bath he gets involves soap.
    Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I bathe Francesca every other night and use soap. I would bathe her every night, but I heard that's not good for their skin. Since I'm reading here that some mom's are bathing every single night, I'm gonna start doing that. She sleeps soundly when I do. That and her bath usually follows with a few drops of oil to help her sleep. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"