January 2012 Moms
Options

An "I never thought" post

Fill in the blank for how your life is now: I never thought __________________.

(and yes, sappy ones are welcome, but let's be honest, we all enjoy the non-sappy ones more ;)).

Re: An "I never thought" post

• Options
    I never thought that staying up past 10pm would become a HUGE accomplishment for me (pre-baby if I went to bed *before* midnight it was a landmark event).
  • Options

I never thought poop, snot, and barf on my hands would be funny and no big deal.

I never thought saying "good night baby, I love you" would make me cry every.single.time

I never thought crawling on the floor all day would be so much more fun than anything else

I never thought I could tell people off with no problems at all and not really care.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thought of a few more...

I never thought that smelling someone's butt would become an everyday occurance and wouldnt phase me in the least.

I never thought I would get so excited over the contents of my child's poop.

I never thought that my modesty would go out the window as much as it has.

• Options
    imagemichaelaskedlauren:

Thought of a few more...

I never thought that smelling someone's butt would become an everyday occurance and wouldnt phase me in the least.

I never thought I would get so excited over the contents of my child's poop.

I never thought that my modesty would go out the window as much as it has.

HAHA this definitely! :)

I also never thought I'd sing in public and not be embarrassed.

• Options

I never thought I'd put a bowl full of pee on the kitchen counter.

backstory: 3yo had to pee, DH was in the (only) bathroom, so 3yo had to use the training potty. I put the liner bowl from the potty on the counter to keep it out of reach of the baby till I could flush it away when DH was done.

we need a new house.

• Options

I too never thought I'd be so interested in the contents of poop.

I never thought I'd be functional with so many sleep interruptions or so little sleep overall.

I never thought I could learn how to do so many things one handed, such as using the bathroom or making dinner.

July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
  • Options

I never EVER thought that I'd be pumped to "sleep in" until 6 a.m.   But after 10 months, he finally learned to sleep through the night and nap, and it's glorious!

I never thought I could love like this.  I had no idea.

• Options
    imageneener3:

I never thought I could love like this. I had no idea.

This! I never thought I could love a single person so much!

I never thought I could carry on a legitimate conversation about poop!

I never thought I would miss my prepregnancy body. I mean, what was I complaining about? I had it good! Haha!

I never thought I would be too tired for sex...like too tired everyday.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I never thought I would have 1 let alone 2 diabetic daughters. 
    Married to Brandon since 2/14/06
    Twin Girls born on January 1st 2012:Brooklyn Avery(Brooke) & Eliana Meredith(Ellie)
    Ellie and Brooke both have Juvenile Diabetes
    Adopted a Brother and Sister in January of 2012
    Levi Ryan-October 25th 2007 and Caroline Paige(Carly)-July 23rd 2009
    Jonah Samuel born April 21st 2013
    Expecting Baby #6-June 2014!
  • Options
    I never thought I'd obsesse over ounces. hate pumping, so much easier just to bf.

I never thought I'd laugh over food flying. dd attempts to use her spoon, she either flings the puree or jabs her face with it.

I never thought I'd have another person chewing on my chin.

I did anticipate the singing. And I have fun with sound effects, which I did before baby. I just have an audience now. One that loves singing and sound effects.
    DD born January 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"