Washington Babies

Pediatrician Recs Please

I'm looking for recommendations for pediatricians in the Bothell/Mill Creek/Woodinville area, but I'd also be willing to go to Kirkland/Lynnwood for a great doc. We're having a baby boy at the end of Dec. that will need care. TIA!
Nestie Bio | ILL-INI!! | Felica Fibro - a fibromyalgia site
             imageimageimageimage

Re: Pediatrician Recs Please

• So far, I really like my son's pediatrician. Dr. Luba at the Everett Clinic, Silver Lake.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have yet to have a bad experience with Pediatric Associates.  I see an amazing doc in Redmond, but have seen others for unexpected visits and all have been great. 
    J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We see Dr. Ginsberg at Pediatric Associates in Totem Lake. If she isn't accepting new patients, we also like Dr. Baier and Dr. Bellarmino.
  • Thanks ladies, my doula mentioned Pediatric Associates as the only place she really knew of, but it makes me feel better that you guys use and like them.
    Nestie Bio | ILL-INI!! | Felica Fibro - a fibromyalgia site
                 imageimageimageimage
  • I have used Woodinville Pediatrics for my boys and love them!  We see Dr Sliman for our well visits but have seen others for sick visits/etc. We haven't seen anyone we didn't like there!
  • My best advice is DO INTERVIEWS! They're free, so why not? We didn't and didn't end up liking our ped. You're going to be seeing them a lot, especially in your baby's first year, so you want a good relationship. I'm going to a new one next week, but she gave me more information in just our interview than I've gotten from my ped at appointments that was useful and stuck with me. I love her so far, hopefully I still will after our appointment! Dr. Willet at Children's Clinic of South Snohomish County.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Everett clinic silver lake dr cheryl beighle! We loved her but we moved.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"