Upstate NY Babies
Options

Group Practice St. Peters

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with group practice OBGYNs that they want to share? Also, looking for reviews for St. Peters Medical Arts Group Practice in Slingerlands. Thanks!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Group Practice St. Peters

• Options

I do not have experience with St. Peters, but I was sent to the Albany Med ObGYN group next to the hospital and i like dealing with the dr there, Dr. Chandra Jones. She was nice and informative. If I knew I was going to end up delivering there instead of my home hospital, i would have stayed at that practice. I only went 1x so this may be a moot point, but I am the type of person who can tell if they like a dr/drs office with the 1st visit.

I probably would have used Bellevue in Schenectady as well, if i had known how my PG and delivery were going to end up going.

• Options

I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with St. Peters all the way around. I have delivered 5 children in that hospital. I, however, use Dr. Clements/Clark (in Latham) as my main OB/GYN , but see Dr. Margono, a periantologist, from St. Peters Medical Arts..he is wonderful. I know a few people that have used the group OB/GYN practice there also, and seem happy.

I delivered a child at Bellevue, but had to use a different Dr. I liked St. Peters much more over all. The only differance was that I was given a much stronger narcotic for after birth pain at Bellevue, which honestly was entirely too strong, and I asked for it to be discontinued, The pain medication I recieved at St. Peter's was more then adequate without going over board. St Peters has also been recently re modeled, and is very nice. I had a baby in Jan 2012, and we had a totally private room, as they are now more standard in St. Peters.

I have no experience with prenatal care or delivery in Albany Med.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"