Pre-School and Daycare
Options

rec your board games

besides the obvious ones like candy land, chutes and ladders, trouble, connect four, hungry hippos, I don't think she is old enough for operation yet...

thanks!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: rec your board games

• Options
    It's not a board game but DD really loves to play UNO (we got the cards in a burger king kids meal)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  

• Options
    Memory, picture bingo, pinkalicious
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

perfection-

bed bugs

Zingo

Spot It

Quirkle

guess who

(I saw you are in Thorndale! I am right in KOP)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Zimbos
    Memory
    Dominos

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Orchard it is made by Haba
  • Options
    The kids love the Fancy Nancy game. It is not completely awful to sit through. We all love Sequence for kids. A big hit is the Richard Scarry Busy town Game. Trouble. And Parcheesi/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Uno Moo and Barrel of Monkeys.

I haven't really played with DS by the rules but he seems to like them.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

The Busy Town game, and the Busy Town Airport game. 

Green Eggs & Ham Speedy Diner  

I like all the ones above b/c they're collaborative and require teamwork.

Others:

Cat in the Hat I Can Do That 

Honey Bee Tree

Pop Up Pirate 

DD1, 1/5/2008 ~~~ DD2, 3/17/2010
  • Options

My DD favs are Pretty Pretty Princess(she loves playing this w/ DH), Pop the Pig, Life on the Farm(Kids addition), Lucky Ducky.

She also loves UNO and Regular Dominos(She beats us all the time Smile )

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We love any Haba games. We have Socken Zocken and Ear Tug and Orchard which are favorites. DS likes Uno and ISpy Goldfish. Blokus is a great game too.
    Like giveaways? Like my blog!
    www.facebook.com/TryVermontFirst
    I love these two beautiful children!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    These don't technically count as board games, but DS loves Zingo and Rush Hour Jr.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

most were already listed, but I figured I'd give them an extra vote ;)

the Richard Scarry Busy town Game
    Zingo
    Pop Up Pirate

DD1 loves playing War.

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options
    Super Why ABC and Memory (which my 2 y/o calls "The Remembering Game").
    O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • Options
    Looping Louie is the BEST board game ever.  Every kid from ages 2 and up loves to play it.  It's easy, doesn't make a mess, and the most awesome part is that adults like the game too.  You'll have to order it off Amazon because it's not sold in stores.  But I'm telling you, it's worth it. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I had to look up that looping louie game...lol well if you want to spend $180 on the original from 1992 or for $32 you can get it in German on amazon.... Hehe. I guess it is no longer made.

Anyway, we got a bunch of games for my kids for their third bday and dd  can do a lot of them but Ds still doesn't really have the focus or interest...but the two main favorites are zingo and busy town (though my kids are big busy town book and tv show fans also) .

• Options

DS' favorite game is Colorforms Silly Faces Stick-Ons Game. Everyone gets a blank face and takes turns spinning to see what part to stick on until someone has a complete face. 

He also has ThinkFun Bug Trails and loves it. It's like Dominos except with "bugs" that have six colored legs to match instead of numbered sides.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"