Parenting
Options

Seriously going to pull a Dexter

Okay, not really, but dammit, log in servers are frigging busy and I cant get oooooooooonnnnn and I am so tired and just want to kill something. Waaaaah!!!

So. How have you guys been? Anyone miss me? Oh come on, say hi to the giant AW!!!

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

Re: Seriously going to pull a Dexter

• Options

Hiyeee!!! Yeah, I am almost never on anymore even in the evening. Its all about kids now. WTF do I want to have to do with kids when trying to relax on TB, its effing annoying. Plus, only have an hour or two for TB and WoW and anything else I want to do, so it sucks having to ration it out.

Did y'all find a house yet? You are the one hopefully moving closer, right? Right?

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Options
    Are you talking about WoW? There is a queue!?!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Nope, no queue. Just a message stating that "The log in server is currently busy, Please try again. If the problem persists..." blahdeblahblahblaaaah.

I have had such a long day and am whineeeeeeeeeey!

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Options
    Dude, that sucks. I may or may not be getting on tonight to level my druid. DH is getting pissy with me since I have 3 characters to level and a total of zero of them are 90. They want to start doing heroics and then raiding soon. So I gotta get my tail moving! Plus I still want to make and level a hunter.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageKitiara5512:

Nope, no queue. Just a message stating that "The log in server is currently busy, Please try again. If the problem persists..." blahdeblahblahblaaaah.

I have had such a long day and am whineeeeeeeeeey!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Stick out tongue

Did you hit 90 yet?  I haven't been on in over a week.

• Options
    I just dinged 90 two nights ago. So now I wanna get my shiit done and gear up for guild and raid stuffs. Our gm already has several 90 toons. Huh?

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Options

imageKitiara5512:
    I just dinged 90 two nights ago. So now I wanna get my shiit done and gear up for guild and raid stuffs. Our gm already has several 90 toons. Huh?

Grats!!

I'm still 87 and my poor panda is getting dusty. I took my gnome trick or treating for a full level to hit 81 though!.

• Options

I caved and made a panda monk, like the fifty bazillion other ones on server. She, Allhana, sits at 3 and probably wont move for a few days.

You can do eeeet!!! Its only 3 levels. If you stick in some archeology, that will really help. Kit went from 80 - 81 only skilling that up from 1, no questing at all. You get more exp for excavating than for kills sometimes.

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Options
    My Arch is caught up I am over 500 for sure. I get most XP from picking flowers which don't sell well yet. I wanted to take her out ToTing too but I get too lazy on days that I work to log in. Plus her guild is lame and I get distracted playing the panda on Vek. Big Smile
  • Options
    I have 3 characters. My Mage is level 87, my Lock is 83, and my Druid is 70. So I'm stuck in my most hated place ever. Northend. I gotta get my druid up though cuz the guys are going to start running Serpintshrine again and thats where the transmog set I want is! Soooo... Yeah. Fun stuffs.
  • Options

imageNana_Osaki06:
    I have 3 characters. My Mage is level 87, my Lock is 83, and my Druid is 70. So I'm stuck in my most hated place ever. Northend. I gotta get my druid up though cuz the guys are going to start running Serpintshrine again and thats where the transmog set I want is! Soooo... Yeah. Fun stuffs.

The best thing about my pally is that she is on an RP server and has an entire bank full of pretty clothing! But yeah, no bank space and friends to RP with. I miss the old BC raids so much. I did them new and then drifted away from end game stuff. I want to transmog my shammys T6 set but I didn't get the chest and I am not prepared to get it on my own.

• Options
    imageHesterlicious:

imageNana_Osaki06:

The best thing about my pally is that she is on an RP server and has an entire bank full of pretty clothing! But yeah, no bank space and friends to RP with. I miss the old BC raids so much. I did them new and then drifted away from end game stuff. I want to transmog my shammys T6 set but I didn't get the chest and I am not prepared to get it on my own.

Yeah. My Mage is in the whole set from MC. However, I know I could solo MC at 85 easily, even with how squishy I am. I just chose to do it with DH and the guys. Makes getting tier pieces much easier. I just want to get these 3 leveled to 90. Then work on making a Panda hunter. Also, we just transfered to a new server, so it's weird being Horde again.

• Options
    Heya sexy lady, good to see you too!!! I miss Oli's cute pics and videos. I would love to be FB friends if you want, you have my email address and should be able to find me that way. That way we aren't so much like two ships passing in the night, neither seeing the other until one collides with an iceberg or something.

GIFSoup 

<a href

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"