Toddlers: 24 Months+

Crib Weight Max

How do I find this? I cannot find ouw owners manuel and it has been discontinued. I guess I could always call the company and they should be able to tell me? My girls will be 3 in November and are still in cribs. Trying to figure out when I should transition although at this point they are still doing well and sleeping great granted mhy one DD has a tent on her crib. Thanks!

Re: Crib Weight Max

• I don't have any info on the crib weight max but I wanted to let you know that all those crib tents are off the market because of safety issues.  There was a big recall on them a while back.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Google the make/model of your crib and weight limit and something should pop up. We have a Graco Lauren and the weight limit as a crib or toddler bed is 50lbs.
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My Ikea crib has a sticker on it that has a weight max and a height max (36 inches).
  • Mine doesn't have a weight limit, but it says not to use after 35" (or when the child is able to climb out).

DD2 is around 36" but hasn't ever attempted to climb out.

Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • imagewife07mom09:

we put DD in a toddler bed then full at 15 mo and 18 mo

its time! 

DD1 climbed out of her crib at 22 months so we had to switch her then. I went from having a child that went to sleep easily at bedtime to having a nightmare of a time getting her to sleep.

DD2 is 27 months and still in her crib. I was talking to her this morning about how the baby will sleep in the crib when it comes, and she'll get a big girl bed. She wants me to buy her a new crib instead. :)

Personally, I would love to keep her in her crib until closer to 3 years. At that point I'd consider switching.

If they sleep well in their cribs, then I would happily keep them there. I would do anything to preserve good sleep though.

Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"