Two boys were thinking
Maddox Benjamin I already know Maddox doesn't go over well and
Felix Byrne Byrne is a family name

If we get one of each
Isla and Maddox
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Do these work?

• Options
    I like all of them except Felix, but that's just my opinion. Go with what you and your husband like. Everyone has an opinion and you can never make everyone happy. I'm sure people wont like our daughters name because we are doing the non-traditional route as well. How far along are you? Are you going to find out what you are having?
  • Options
    imagejadedtaboo:
    I like all of them except Felix, but that's just my opinion. Go with what you and your husband like. Everyone has an opinion and you can never make everyone happy. I'm sure people wont like our daughters name because we are doing the nontraditional route as well. How far along are you? Are you going to find out what you are having?

We're only 14weeks and we plan to find out. I know we have a lot of time to figure it out but we've talked baby name since before we were ever expecting!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Love Isla. I think Aria is trendy though. Even though I love Aria as a word I don't as a name. 

Maddox and Felix I love. Felix was a huge contender and THE name up until a couple of months ago. It's a very love or hate name for a lot of people. Many tend to think of it as a cat name due to the cartoon. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageKatieKim0815:
    Love Isla. I think Aria is trendy though. Even though I love Aria as a word I don't as a name.nbsp;Maddox and Felix I love. Felix was a huge contender and THE name up until a couple of months ago. It's a very love or hate name for a lot of people. Many tend to think of it as a cat name due to the cartoon.nbsp;

Yeah. I know we'll run into that with Felix but its a awesome name and the cat was cute so only good associations with it I guess! And I'm sure once they get so use to calling him Felix, they'll think of him before the cat.
  • Options
    I love both girl names. The boy names aren't something I would use but I don't mind them on other people's kids. Overall I think any of them would work together.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I like Isla June best of all the names. Not a fan of Aria, but Isla and Aria are a fine g/g twinset.

Maddox and Felix are each just ok- not my style. I don't think I like the matchy "x" ending as a b/b twinset, though.

I like Isla and Maddox together well enough.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    imagejadedtaboo:
    I like all of them except Felix,
    I agree.  I like the others but I really don't like Felix at all.  It reminds me of a pet.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 7/10/2012 .... DS Born: 2/26/2013
    TTC #2: 5/2014
    BFP #2: 7/8/2014 .... MC at 4w4d
    BFP #3: 9/14/2014...EDD 5/30/2015

Little Sister is on the way!
  • Options
    I like your boy/girl set, but i'm not a huge fan of your same sex sets. 
  • Options
    I love Maddox! It's on our short list too. Not crazy about Felix, and if you get one of each I prefer Isabelle to Isla.
  • Options
    I don't mind all the names individually but the boy/boy and girl/girl combos are a little matchy for my taste.

• Options

imagew+c3:
    I like your boy/girl set, but i'm not a huge fan of your same sex sets. 

This was my thought.  I feel like there are so many vowels in Aria and Isla that it would get very tongue tying to say them together.  And not a big fan of the matchy X's.  However Isla and Maddox are my faves so I love that combo!

My goal for 2013...Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagejustAphase:
    Love Isla, not crazy about Aria but they sound nice together. Absolutely adore Felix! Maddox is ok. Isla and Felix would be my picks for one of each.

this exactly 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I like all of them except Felix Bryne.. ick.. Just my opinion though.
    Anniversary
    c Untitled
    My Ovulation Chart
    *TTC #1 since June 2012*
    Married since 10/5/12!

*Me: 25**DH: 45*

*DX: Severe MFI- Low T, Delayed Ejaculation & Azoospermia*
    *Working to improve DH's numbers on Clomid & HCG injects before we can start IVF*
    *SA 1- No sperm* 7/25/12
    *SA 2- No sperm* 10/31/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"