Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

What kind of hamper do you have in LO's room?

This is such a random question, but I need a new hamper for DD's room. I had this one:

(It's from the Wendy Bellissimo Honey Bee line) Anyway, the cover was dirty so I took it off to wash it and it shrunk in the wash so bad that I can't even reattach it back to the frame! It's literally at least 6" too short.

I clearly need to get a new hamper. I was thinking something like this:

Since I can't fit anything in her closet I want something nicer looking...

What do you use and where did you get it?

ETA: Gah, sorry... I posted this on the wrong board. But i'm still interested in hearing your answers. ;)

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What kind of hamper do you have in LO's room?

• Options
    I have one like your old style.  DS has a large yellow duck looking hamper.  It's one of those collapsible ones.
  • Options
    I had the same Wendy Bellisimo one and hated it.  I ended up just going to Walmart and buying a sage green plastic run-of-the-mill laundry basket and it's so much better...but I have it in her closet, so yeah. I did look at ones similar to the 2nd pic you posted, but I'm cheap and most of them were not. If I was hell bent on putting in out in her room, I would have splurged though for aesthetics purposes.  I think it's really cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have one like your original... I bought it at IKEA. However, it is plastic - I took the leftover swag from my curtain set for the nursery (we only have 1 window in her room, so I had extras) and sewed it to the hamper.

It turned out great and looks like it came with the nursery set.

• Options
    I have the second one.  I like it.  I usually leave the lid off it and that way I can just toss stuff in.  So far it has worked great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"