F14 October Siggy Challenge - Animals in Costume
...image...

August Siggy Challenge-Rainbows & Unicorns

March 10, 2014 - G was born

Lilypie First Birthday tickers    Anniversary       

Re: (Untitled)

• Options

TICKER WARNING

I responded to your post on the IF/3T board (I forget which one) but wanted to post here as well. I am from NH originally but was living and got treated in Boston at the time I was going through IF. It is very difficult so I can sympathize with your struggle. I too was dx'd as annovulatory with atypical PCOS. My issue was not making eggs, which I have plenty of (and I'm assuming you do too) but that they will never mature to the point of being viable eggs - plus they'll never release on their own. I was treated at Brigham & Womens with Dr. Ashby. However I do know Exeter Hospital has a satellite office with the Brigham, yet I'm not sure of your location. I was very impressed with the Brigham. They were my second RE's office - I went to Mass General first and was unhappy with the doctors and staff.

B&W got me pregnant on my third month trying with them - the doctor was very minimalist in the sense that she didn't recommend IVF off the bat like other doctors did. My BFP cycle was Clomid 100mg + ovidrel trigger + timed intercourse and I became pregnant with twins, due in January. Luckily, PCOS is an easier issue to treat than things like DOR, uterine abnormalities, etc. Good luck - I know this is not an easy time for you but please keep hope. Feel free to PM me if you'd like!

TTC #1 Since January 2011 Dx: PCOS and Anovulatory April 2012 BFP! Beta 1 5/22 - 1,000+ Beta 2 5/24 - 3,009 1st u/s 6/5 - TWINS!!! A/S Reveals we are Team PURPLE!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image  12/27 - surprise BFP - due August 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"