January 2012 Moms
Options

FFFC

This morning, DS got me up at 6:30 (not out of the norm for him).  So I brought him out to the couch to feed him, and he starts getting drowsy.  But I'm still too groggy to want to go put him back in his crib.  So I wrap my arms around him and go to sleep with him on top of me, something we haven't done since he was an itty bitty.  When he stirs 2 hours later, I woke up to a smiling baby in my arms and a purring cat on my legs.  A much nicer wakeup, but it's not something I'd normally feel comfortable doing all the time, hence why it's a FFFC.
July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
Lilypie Maternity tickers
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

Re: FFFC

• Options

Namara-I have done that many times. Mama needs her sleep and so does DD.

MY FFFC-Although I shower 2-3x a day I never wash my feet:() Unless I wear flip flops and my feet are black lol

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

A couple of days ago, DH, DD and I got home and I just needed a little moment for myself. DH is very supportive of that, but if I'm sitting out there with him and DD, something always comes up and I need to do something.

So... I wanted to get my nails done in peace, so I pretended that I needed to go to the bathroom. I sat on the can and gave myself a mani LOL

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagewychets:

Namara-I have done that many times. Mama needs her sleep and so does DD.

MY FFFC-Although I shower 2-3x a day I never wash my feet:() Unless I wear flip flops and my feet are black lol

I am guilty of not really washing my feet too! Sometimes I look down and realize they are so dirty so I will wash but other than that... not so much.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options

I don't really wash my feet either, glad I'm not alone lol. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Lol glad I am not the only one:)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"