Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Help with color of PB crib please? I'm aggravated.

I originally ordered the PB Kendall in "white".  It's supposed to be coming on Friday.  I checked the website this morning and I see now its offered in "simply white" as well. which is a brighter white than the one that I ordered. I am planning to pair this crib with my Ikea Hemnes dresser in white.  What color do you think will match better?  Should I change my order to the simply white?  I know the Hemnes if an off-white too, so I just want the colors to match as well as possible.  

I know this isn't a huge deal, but I'm frustrated!!!! Who knew there were so many shades of white!!!!!:(

Re: Help with color of PB crib please? I'm aggravated.

• Options
    I bought the Hemnes dresser and it is definitely not white.  More of a cream.  I don't know the PB colors but I think you are better off with the less white of the two.  FWIW, my crib is really white and it is also driving me crazy.  I am going to try to bring other white and cream touches into the room so it looks like it is intentional.
  • Options

We have the same set and they match perfectly. We got both in white. I was expecting a slight difference in color but when we put them next to each other they were perfect! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh, this is so reassuring to hear!  So, AKB, you have the PB crib in the regular white, not the new bright white, right?  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"