Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Since turning 1, he has gained attitude!

Where did my sweet boy go? I'm hoping his newly found attitude is because his schedule has been all messed up since I had Wed - today off and he stayed up a lot later on Thursday and Friday night. Man, he's been cranky on and off and whinning and just... driving.mommy.crazy.

A few weeks ago he started this whiney/fake cry thing. When he doesn't get whatever it is that he wants (like climbing on the DVD tower) and we tell him no, he turns around and looks at us, squints his eyes, opens his mouth and lets out a fake cry/whine that lasts about 5 seconds. He then stops, looks at us to see our reaction, then tries to do whatever he's not supposed to be doing! This was only here and there, but since last week it's ALL the TIME! AGH!

...I should ask pedi at his 12 month appt on Tuesday if there's some drugs we can give him to make him be a good boy Stick out tongue

Re: Since turning 1, he has gained attitude!

• Options

DD is allergic to the good girl drugs. LOL

I have been home since Wed too and it's been tough.  I know it's b/c her schedule is off so I am hoping it will get better this week.  But, then in 3 weeks we'll mess them all up again for Christmas break. 

DD says NO NO NO before she messes with the DVD and laughs as she touches them.

• Options
    it gets worse.... Wink
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ummm... I don't think dd's drugs are working. She likes to shake the floor lamps, and goes up to them and we say " no, don't shake the lamp" and she does it while shaking her head no and smiling at us in a -i'm-totally-too-cute-to stop kind of way.?
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh yeah...I am soooo dreading 2!  She loves to turn the tv on and off or change the channels and volume...beat on the glass of the curio cabinet...and assorted other things.  When you tell her no she sticks out the biggest pouty lip you have ever seen and then wails.  She too has started to whine/yell when she doesnt get her way or cant do something such as get on her rocking horse...
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    LOL yeah the good boy attitude went right out the window when he turned 1. Now he wants stuff when he wants it. Let the disciplining begin!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"