Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WFL?

AF is in town here and she's demanded that I run for the border to get a dorito taco loco! (I'm sad I know how good these are and that there's a TB close by, I get cravings for them all of the time now!)

So- a two fold question-

WFL today?
What's your favorite/meal you crave when AF is in town?

Re: WFL?

• Options

I had a cheeseburger from McDonalds and a Diet Coke. Not the healthiest meal, but it was pretty tasty.

I usually crave something salty and sweet when AF shows up. Last week I was dipping popcorn in Nutella. My husband thought I was nuts, but it was pretty delicious:) 

BFP #1: 5-14-2010, DD born 1-22-2011
    BFP #2: 4-20-2012, Natural MC 5-1-2012
    BFP #3: 7-19-2012, DS born 3-27-2013
    BFP #4: 9-13-2014, MMC discovered 10-27-14 at 10w, d&c on 11-6-14 

• Options
    Leftovers - Fettucini Alfredo with grilled chicken

~TTC#1 Since July 2011~ 
    Dx: Fibroids & Tubal Infertility
                                                        9/12 -IVF#1 =BFN; 5/14 -IVF#2=BFP:-) EDD 2.19.2015                                                

S/PAIF Welcome 

imageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Not sure about lunch, but for breakfast I'm having eggs, bacon, and a big mug of chai tea. I slept in today (yay!), and I'm enjoying a lazy morning. 

When AF comes, I usually crave sugar. I like to go for a big bowl of ice cream and a big glass of wine:).  

imageimage
    Me(32) + DH(32) TTC #1 since Dec 2011
    RE consult Dec 2012, diagnosed with lean PCOS (didn't see that coming!)  medicated cycles 1 - 4 = BFN
    cycle 5 - metformin, femara 7.5mg, IUI #1, progesterone = BFP!!!
    beta #1 (13dpiui) 37, beta #2 (15dpiui) 104, u/s at 6w5d hb of 115
  • Options

I always crave red chile when AF is around. Salt salt salt salt. I overload on salt. I hate salt/overly salty things every other part of the month, so that's how I know it's coming.

I think I'm going to make a small personal pizza with some flatbread and cheese and tomatoes for lunch. That sounds ok. I'm craving super unhealthy things like onion rings, but i'm trying not to give in. 

• Options

MH desperately wants to try that Dorito Taco thing at Taco Bell!  Neither of us have had one before.  Sounds tasty :)

I had a crunchy peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwich - delicious! Now I'm just sipping on my Diet Coke and munching on some Lays Stax 

*******Siggy Warning*******

*Married since 11/20/10*
    *TTC since 1/12*
    *Me - PCOS * DH - Azoo*
    *IUI clomid 5/13 - BFN*
    *IUI clomid 6/13 - BFN*
    *IUI clomid 7/13 - Cancelled due to poor response*
    *IUI follistim 9/13 - Cancelled due to over response*
    *IVF #1 - 13R, 5M, 4F, 2 transferred on day 3 - BFN & nothing to freeze*
    *IVF #2 - 7R, 4M, 4F, 2 transferred on day 3 - BFP!!!!*
    *Beta #1 15dp3dt >2,000, Beta #2 21dp3dt >17,000!*
    *U/S on 6/27/14 @ 6w4d - 2 sacs, 1 HB found @ 125bpm!*
    *First OB appt 7/24/14*

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

It's 11:30 here and we slept in, so I'm about to make some pancakes and some coffee. I love the lazy weekend mornings because it's really the only time I'm ever ambitious enough to make pancakes.

When AF comes, I crave sugar. Anything unhealthy that I know I shouldn't be eating, really. Since TTC, I always have a big glass of wine too. There has to be some upside to AF!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

For lunch today it was a veggie burger.

Don't usually crave much during AF, but in high school I specifically remember polishing off an entire pint of Ben and Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie ice cream in one sitting... Back when my metabolism was through the roof haha.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him." x 2

• Options

Today, I had amazing pizza from a local pizza joint.

When AF shows up, I tend to crave chocolate. I normally don't like chocolate, so it's the one time a month I actually eat it. 

• Options

Lunch was a turkey/swiss sandwich from a local deli, with their awesome potato salad.  Yumm. 

I dont generally eat ice cream, but when AF arrives I always get hubby to take me to Sonic for a sundae.  Its always soooo good.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    imageCityBee:

Lunch today is actually breakfast. H was so sweet and made a big breakfast scramble this morning and was going to feed me breakfast in bed, but I slept in pretty late because I work all night tonight so I am eating it now. 

My favorite thing to eat when AF shows up is Hershey's Kisses and Cheez-Its. Like a whole box of Cheez-Its. Oh and can't forget the wine. All 3 of those together constitutes a meal, right? :) 

Yes. Yes it does.

:)

• Options
    imageMAdams728:

Lunch was a turkey/swiss sandwich from a local deli, with their awesome potato salad.  Yumm. 

I dont generally eat ice cream, but when AF arrives I always get hubby to take me to Sonic for a sundae.  Its always soooo good.

You had me at Sonic. We always see the commercials here and say thank god there isn't one closer. B/c everytime we would see a commercial, we would then be in the car 2 seconds later running for a shake/hot dog/fries etc. etc. I would be 50 lbs heavier, that's for sure!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"