Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Visting from July 12'

Did any of you ladies get your membranes swept?  If so, how long did it take to go into labor?

Thank you! 

Re: Visting from July 12'

• Options
    Yes. My water broke that night. I still needed to be induced though because contractions wouldn't start. I was 41 weeks. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I did, but it didn't work for me--wound up having my water break at 41 weeks on the morning I was to be induced.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had it done at 8 am and was back at the hospital to test my fluid at 4 pm because I felt like I was leaking a lot. I tested positive for amniotic fluid, so we were admitted. Had to start pitocon at 8 and water broke (gushing) around 11 pm. I was 40 weeks 2 days. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    With my first my doctor said he didn't sweep them but he gave me a 'rough' internal. She was born the next morning. Both my girls were exactly 2 weeks early. So I dont know if the internal had much to do with it or not, with my second I only had one internal at 35 weeks.
  • Options
    I had it done... but it was in combination with other induction methods, so I have no idea if it helped...

• Options
    I  had it done, and it worked like a charm! I had it done around 10:15 in the morning. Started feeling period like cramps around 11:00 or 11:30. Started having intense contractions around 5:00 and my baby was born at 10:38 that night - so he was born about 12 hours after I had it done.

• Options
    Yep, water broke 48 hours later!

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"